SDUAHER AIPGMET is a national level exam held every year and conducted by Sri Devaraj URS Academy of Higher Education and Research through ERA Foundation. This is a medical entrance exam for the aspirants of UG and PG courses. Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College is accredited by NAAC, India, and conducts several medical courses from Under Graduate to Post Graduate level. For admissions at SDUAHER in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses, the candidates need to appear for Uni-GUAGE EMeD 2016 for Under Graduate MBBS course and Uni-GUAGE PGMT 2016 for Post Graduate courses conducted by ERA Foundation.
Eligibility and Educational Requirements –
- Candidate must fulfill all the requirements specified by the Dental Council of India (DCI)/ Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidate must have qualified their B.D.S/ M.B.B.S. from an institution recognized by DCI/ MCI and must be completing or completed their internship on or before April 30th
- Candidates of General category must acquire minimum 50% marks and candidates of SC/ST/OBC category must acquire 40% marks, to qualify the entrance test (UNI-GUAGE PGMT 2016) to get eligible for admission to PG course, as prescribed by the current Post Graduation Regulation of DCI and MCI.
- Candidate appearing for the examination must have permanent registration with DCI/ MCI or any of the state Dental/ Medical Council or should acquire within one month form admission date, else the candidate admission is liable to be cancelled.
- For candidate with Indian nationality who acquired their degree in Foreign University, shall be considered subject to the condition that the degree should be duly registered in the respective country and is recognized by the concerned authority or corresponding Council in India also.
- While filling the application form online, the candidate should acknowledge their eligibility to ERA foundation and relevant proof should be directly submitted to the Institutions/ Universities as required.
- For additional eligibility criteria comprising of regional reservation, economic, social, linguistic minority, age limit, number of attempts, if any, visit the official websites of respective participating institutions/ universities.
- The candidate must have completed or completing his/ her 17 yrs of age till December 31st 2016 i.e. he/she should be born on or before December 31st
The following candidates need not to apply –
- The candidates who have qualified their 12th (HSC) or equivalent before 2014.
- Candidates pursuing their Under Graduate Medical Course in any state of India.
- Candidate who were caught found/ adopting/ attempting any malpractices.
Uni GUAGE PGMT Courses 2016 –
- Degree Courses (Doctor of Medicine) (M.D.) along with their seats –
- Anatomy : 2
- Physiology : 3
- Biochemistry : 2
- Pathology : 4
- Microbiology : 3
- Pharmacology : 3
- Forensic Medicine : 2
- Community Medicine : 2
- Anesthesiology : 3
- Dermatology : 1
- General Medicine : 4
- Pediatrics : 2
- Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology : 2
- General Surgery : 6
- Ophthalmology : 4
- Orthopedics : 4
- N.T. : 4
- Obstetrics and Gynecology : 3
- Diploma Courses along with their seats –
- Diploma in Anesthesiology (DA) : 4
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) : 1
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD) : 1
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology (DGO) : 2
- Diploma in Orthopedics (D.Ortho) : 2
- Diploma in Otolaryngology (DLO) : 2
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO) : 2
Uni GUAGE PGMT Programs 2016 –
PG Medical Degree : 3 years
PG Medical Diploma : 2 years
PG Dental Degree : 3 years
PG Dental Diploma : 2 years
Fee Structure for PG Courses –
|TOTAL COURSE FEE
|2.||P.G. DIPLOMA Clinical||9,75,000/-||15,000/-||9,90,000/-||19,80,000/-|
Important Dates (Tentative) –
Availability of Application forms on website : March 2016
Last date for form submission : March 2016
Announcement of Counseling and Rank details : March 2016
Counseling and Seat Selection Process : April 2016
Uni-GUAGE EMeD 2016 seats –
|Sl.No.||SEAT MATRIX||NO. OF SEATS|
|1.||General Merit (GM)||65|
|2.||Schedule Caste (SC)||19|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||9|
|4.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||33|
Fee Structure for UG Course –
(in INR, per annum)
(in INR, per annum)
|TOTAL COURSE FEE
(in INR, per annum)
Important Dates –
Last date for Uni Gauge PGMD 2016 application form: January 2nd, 2016
Exam date for Uni Gauge PGMD 2016: January 17th, 2016
Uni Gauge PGMD 2016 result gets declared: February 5th, 2016
- Every year academy awards 20 scholarships for Under Graduate (MBBS) students, each comprising of Rs. 25,000/- per annum.
- For Under General Merit category (GM) students, 10 scholarships are awarded.
- For OBC category students, 10 scholarships are awarded.
- Each and every scholarship is awarded only after the approval of the concerned committee formed for this purpose.
Registration Process –
- Visit the official website sduu.ac.in and download the application form from there.
- Duly fill the application form and attach all required documents along with the form.
- Take 5 copies of your recent photographs and write your name and Uni-GUAGE PGMT 2016 application number/ Uni-GUAGE EMeD 2016 application number on back side of all photographs whichever you are appearing for.
- Application fee will be of Rs. 500/- will be received in form of Demand Draft (DD) payable at Kolar. Write the details on back side of DD too which you wrote on back side of your photographs.
- Send your application by speed post or in person not later by 5:30 pm to “The Registrar, Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research (SDUAHER), Tamaka, Kolar – 563 101, Karnataka, India”.
- Don’t forget to mention “Application for Admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma courses” 2016-17 on back side of the envelop.
- Send your application by speed post or in person not later by 5:30 pm.
- Send your application timely to get received before deadline else University will not be responsible for any kind of delay.
Uni GUAGE Exam Pattern 2016 –
- Examination will be of 3 hrs duration i.e. 180 minutes.
- Mode of exam will be online.
- There will be multiple choices of answers for each question.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marking will be there.
- In case of tie score, participating Universities will take proper method to break it.
For more details visit www.erafoundationindia.org