Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya is the authority responsible for conducting the SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023. Selected candidates will get admission into the B.Ed. degree program of the university. Those who are seeking admission through B.Ed entrance test have to fill and submit the online application form. Alternatively, the candidates may opt for offline application as well. Before filling the application form, it is essential for the aspirants to check the eligibility criteria very carefully. In this article, we are providing all the important details related to the SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
Table of Contents
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 are given in the table below.
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing date of the application form||April 2023|
|Last date for the submission of application form||May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||June 2023|
|Date of entrance test||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|Beginning of the admission process||July 2023|
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the SCSVMV B.Ed. Admission, the candidates must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BCA) or master’s degree (MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ MCA) with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- OBC candidates require only 45% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates from MBC/ DNC need to have 43% marks. Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ Special categories should have at 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates with B.Tech/ B.E. degree are also eligible in case they have at least 50% marks.
SCSVMV B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The university accepts the application form in both online and offline mode. It is expected that the application form will be made available in the month of February 2023. The details about both the modes of application are as follows.
- To begin the application process, candidates have to register on the official website of the university.
- During registration, candidates have to provide their email ID and phone number.
- In the next step, applicants need to sign-in and fill complete educational, personal, and contact details in the application form.
- The details entered in the application form must be correct. Otherwise, the university will not accept the form.
- Apart from the details, it is also compulsory for the candidates to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates may submit the application form after verifying each of the details.
- Finally, the applicant should download and take a printout of the filled-in application form.
Offline Application Form
- The offline application form can be obtained in person at the Admission Office of SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- After accessing the form, candidates must all of their details accurately.
- Please note that the form should be filled in neat and clean handwriting.
- In the offline application form, candidates also need to affix their photograph.
- The duly filled application form must be sent either by Registered Post or can be handed over in person at the Admission office of the University.
- The mail address of the university is given below.
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya,
Enathur, Kanchipuram-631561, Tamil Nadu, India
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
- The candidates who will submit the application form before the last date will be able to download the admit card.
- All the important details regarding the entrance exam including date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing their registration details.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates should take its printout and carry it to the examination hall.
- The university will not allow any candidate to take the examination without an admit card.
Result & Merit List
- Soon after the entrance exam, the university will publish the result and merit list on its official website.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the SCSMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
- If the university doesn’t conduct the entrance exam then the merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Those aspirants who will get their names and registration number in the merit list will then be invited to take part in the counselling process.
Counselling & Admission Process
- The counselling for B.Ed. will be conducted offline only at CSVMV University, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- Aspirants must accompany their parents at the counselling session.
- Please note that one or more counselling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy of seats.
- The allotment of seats will take place on the basis of the following three points.
- Merit list on the basis of score obtained.
- Fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria
- Availability of seats at that point.
- After the final selection, candidates have to pay the admission fees.
- As the confirmation of admission, provisional allotment letter will be issued at the time of the counselling.
Note: During the counselling process, candidates must carry their original documents for the verification purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What is the fee structure for SCSVMV B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: The fee structure for SCSVMV B.Ed. Admission is given below. Please note that the data is based on the previous year’s admission.
|Registration / Admin Fees / Special Fee / Development fee||Rs. 10000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 50000/-|
Question – 2: What is the Application Fee for SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023?
Answer: Please note that there is no application fee whatsoever.
Question – 3: Are you sure that the university will conduct the entrance exam to select the candidates?
Answer: It is not necessary that the university will conduct the entrance exam. The selection of candidates could also be based on the qualifying examination merit.
Question – 4: How may I contact the university?
Answer: The contact details of the university are given below.
Chairman – Admissions 2020
SCSVMV(Deemed to be University)
Enathur,Kanchipuram – 631561,
Email: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here