The Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV) will be offering the interested and eligible candidates admissions into its B.Ed degree courses. The admissions will be granted either on the basis of entrance test or qualifying exam, depending on the number of candidates applying. The process of application will tentatively begin in the month of February 2019 and will be carried out in online mode. the candidates can get the complete details of the SCSVMV B.Ed 2019 such as important dates, selection procedure, eligibility requirement, etc from this article.
The B.Ed degree programme will be offered in the following specialization:
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
The tentative dates related to SCSVMV B.Ed 2019 are given in the table below. These dates will be updated as per the official announcement.
|Availability of application form||February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2019|
|Release of admit card||April 2019|
|Entrance exam date||April 2019|
|Result declaration||May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||May 2019|
The SCSVMV B.Ed 2019 application form will be released in online mode on the official website of the university. The interested candidates who also fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their application for admission.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details.
- The candidates will also have to upload their scanned photograph and signature into the application form.
- The candidates must take care to enter only correct details into the form.
- After providing all the important details into the form, the candidates can submit it with the required application fee.
- Submission of multiple applications should be avoided.
- The candidates do not need to send the hard copy of applications to the university. However, they must retain a copy of the form with them for future reference.
SCSVMV B.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The following candidates will be eligible for admission in SCSVMV B.Ed course:
- The candidates who have earned their graduation (BA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Tech/ BE) and/ or post graduation degree (MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ MCA Integrated/ ME) from a recognized university are eligible.
- The candidates belonging to open category should have scores at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks required is 45% for BC category candidates, 43% for MBC/ DNC category candidates and 40% for SC/ ST/ Special category candidates.
- The candidates with BE/ B.Tech degree should have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates who have not passed their class 12th or PUC examination but possess 2-year bachelor preparatory programme certificate/ foundation course certificate/ diploma course conducted by the State Government or any recognized universities are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates should however have qualified any 3-year UG degree programme.
- Candidates who have passed the UG or PG degree from an Open University without qualifying in 11 years of SSLC or PUC examination or 10+2 pattern of school education examination will not be considered for admission.
SCSVMV B.Ed Admit Card 2019
- The admit card for the SCSVMV B.Ed 2019 entrance exam will be released on the official website.
- The candidates can download their admit card by providing the details of the application number and password.
- The admit card will contain the details of the candidates (name, roll number, etc) and of the exam (venue address, schedule, etc).
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Only the candidates with a valid admit card will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Exam Result
- The result will be announced in online mode a few weeks after the commencement of the B.Ed entrance exam.
- The candidates who are declared as qualified in the result will be allowed to attend the counseling process.
- On the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam, a merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared.
- In case the entrance exam is not conducted, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their graduation/ postgraduation exam (whichever is the latest qualifying degree).
- The selection of the candidates for the B.Ed courses will be done either on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university.
- In case, very few applications are received for admission, no entrance exam will be held and the selection will be done on the basis of qualifying exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling process.
- The document verification will also be done on the day of counseling.
- After the documents and eligibility of the candidates are verified, they will be granted final admissions.