M.Tech aspirants have two major options for getting admission at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, either they are GATE exam qualified or having good performance in SAAT exam. Candidates can avail application form in online as well as offline mode. Browse this article to collect complete information related to SAAT M.Tech admission.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria SAAT M.Tech
Candidates are required to meet with the following eligibility criteria in order to appear in the test:
- Candidates should have cleared B.Tech/B.E or its equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have the nationality of India.
- Candidates who are GATE qualified will be exempted from appearing in the test.
Important Dates (tentative)
Go through the SAAT M.Tech admission schedule mentioned below:
|Availability of online application form
|Deadline of application
|Admit card will be downloaded from
|Entrance exam date
|Announcement of result
How to Apply for SAAT M.Tech Admission?
- The application form will be available in only one mode i.e. Online mode.
- After successful registration, candidates will get an OTP password.
- Now use the login credential for logging in to get access to the application form.
- After filling up the requisite details, candidates will be asked to upload the photograph and signature.
- After filling up all the mentioned information, candidates need to take a print out of the application for future reference.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will get an acknowledgment through SMS/Email.
The concerned authority has specified no application fee.
- Exam duration of the paper is 2 hours.
- There will be 120 questions and all questions will be multiple choice objective type.
- The test will be organized in offline mode.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
SAAT M.Tech Admit Card
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website in the month of April 2019. Stay tuned on 99entranceexam for latest updates on this test.
The result of the test will be organized in the month of May 2020. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our portal for getting the latest updates on this test.
All qualified candidates are required to attend the counseling in person according to the schedule provided by the conducting authority.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Odisha, India
Official Website: http://soauniversity.ac.in/home/iter/home
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here