The SAAT Counselling 2021 will begin tentatively form the month of May 2021. The candidates who are declared as qualified will be allowed to take part in the counseling process. The counseling for admissions into different courses will be held separately. After the announcement of the SAAT result 2021, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared. The counseling will then be done in accordance to this merit list. The candidates will have to report for the counseling as per the schedule that will be communicated to them at a later stage.
The tentative dates related to SAAT Counselling 2021 are given below and will be updated after their official announcement.
|Beginning of counseling for B.Tech||2nd week of May 2021|
|Allotment of seats||2nd week of May 2021|
|Commencement of counseling for LE B.Pharma||3rd week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counseling for B.Pharm & B.Sc Nursing||3rd week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counseling for B.Sc Agriculture||3rd week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counseling for M.Sc Agriculture||3rd week of May 2021|
|Classes will start from||2nd week of July 2021|
SAAT Counselling 2021 Process Details
- The complete details of the counseling process- its date, time and venue will be intimated to the candidates through the official website.
- The candidates should download the allotment letter containing the details of the counseling process and must carry it at the time of counseling.
- The counseling will be held strictly according to the rank of the candidates in the merit list.
- The candidates will have to provide the choice for the course specialization in which they seek admission.
- The original certificates and eligibility of the candidates will also be verified during the counseling process.
- After this, the candidates will be allotted a seat as per their choices and the availability of seat at their rank.
Important Documents Required For Counseling
The candidates who report to the venue for counseling must bring the following documents along with them. The all documents should be brought in original along with 2 sets of photocopies. Those who fail to do so will not be allowed to take part in the counseling process and will not be eligible for final admissions.
- SAAT rank card 2021
- SAAT admit card 2021
- Seat Confirmation Letter/ Allotment Letter
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)- valid and not-expired
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate (students appearing for class 12th exam in 2021 whose results have not been declared should their bring admit card for the same)
- School leaving certificate
- Conduct and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate from competent authority, if applicable
- PH certificate from competent authority, if applicable
- 3 recent passport size color photographs
- Separate demand draft for the fees that will be deposited after seat allotment