Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University is the authority responsible for conducting the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2024 or SAAT 2024. It is a university-level entrance exam to shortlist candidates for admission to various UG and PG courses offered by the university. By clearing this test, you can get admission into all the colleges affiliated with SOA.
Those candidates who want to get admission must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting the form. Admissions will also be offered on the basis of exams like JEE Main, CLAT, NEET, etc. Keep reading this post to know the complete details related to SAAT 2024.
Overview of SAAT 2024
|Name of the exam||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2024|
|Exam Authority||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA)|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Table of Contents
SAAT 2024 Important Dates
|Main Events||Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of February 2024||2nd week of May 2024||3rd week of June 2024|
|Last Date for Application||3rd week of April 2024||1st week of June 2024||1st week of July 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||Last week of April 2024||2nd week of June 2024||1st week of July 2024|
|Entrance Date||Last week of April 2024||2nd week of June 2024||1st week of July 2024|
|Declaration of the exam||May 2024||June 2024||July 2024|
SAAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for various courses as explained below.
- BCA – Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST category).
- MCA – Candidates should have passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- B.Sc. Agriculture – Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ ST). Candidates should have also passed the English 10+2 examination. The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years as of 31st December 2024.
- B.Tech (CSE/ IT) – Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (50% in case of SC / ST / OBC category). Must have at least 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship.
- BBA+MBA integrated – Candidates shall have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC / ST category).
SAAT 2024 Application Form
The SAAT 2024 application form will get released in online mode only. The official website of the university is www.admission.soa.ac.in. Before filling out the form, aspirants must ensure that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.
- In the application form, you must fill all the required personal and contact details accurately.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- In the application form, you need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- 10th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Colour passport size Photograph
- In the next step, you should pay the required application fee.
- The acknowledgement for successful submission of application form of the SAAT 2024 will be intimated to your Email Id and/or Mobile number.
- You should also take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
- There is no application fee for this exam.
SAAT 2024 Admit Card
- The admit cards will release online for those candidates who will submit the application form before the last date.
- An admit card will carry important information like name, programme, subject, address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted, test schedule, etc.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid admit card.
- The admit card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling.
SAAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the SAAT 2024 examination is explained below.
- Mode of examination – Online
- Language of questions – English
- Type of questions – Objective type MCQs
- Exam Duration – 3 hours
- Marking pattern – 4 marks for each question
- Negative marking – 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||480 Marks|
For MBA/ MHA/ MTTM/ MHM/ M.Sc
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 Question||480 Marks|
Please check out the syllabus applicable to B.Tech Admission. You may refer to the official notification to find the syllabus for the rest of the courses.
- Physics – Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, etc.
- Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Mathematics – Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Sequences and Series, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations.
SAAT 2024 Result
- The university will publish the result for SAAT 2024 examination within a few weeks of the exam.
- The result will be declared in the form of merit lists for various courses and categories.
- Each qualified candidate shall be given a rank card.
- Selection for admission will take place strictly on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
SAAT 2024 Counselling
- Online/Offline counselling will take place on the basis of the merit
- In the counselling process, candidates will be allowed to enter their course preferences.
- During counselling, all certificates in their original will be verified. For records of the university, two sets of attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets etc. will be collected.
Frequently Asked Questions
The duration of the SAAT exam is 2 hours.
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer in the SAAT exam.
There is no application fee for any candidate.
No, admission to the MBBS courses is provided based on NEET scores.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here