RUHS Nursing Admission 2022: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur announces for admission into various nursing courses every year through an official notification on its website. Candidates, who want to join and pursue a nursing course from the university, can apply for admission in the university. Candidates, who have completed the senior secondary school education from any school affiliated with a state or central board of secondary education, can take part in the RUHS Nursing Admission 2022. The RUHS application form can be submitted through the official website.
Here, in the post, candidates can get all the relevant information about the B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) & Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing programme and the RUHS Nursing Admission Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card & Important Dates.
RUHS Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Event||Date assigned|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||Oct 2022|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission and hard copy of form submission||Nov 2022|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||Dec 2022|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||Jan 2023|
|5.||Announcement of the result||Jan 2023|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||Feb 2023|
Courses Offered by the RUHS
- Postgraduate education in medical studies
- MBBS, Diploma courses.
- Dental courses: MDS, BDS.
- Nursing courses: M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. nursing
- Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm and M.Pharm.
RUHS Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years)
- Candidates must have qualified the Senior Secondary School Examination from a school affiliated to a state or central board of secondary education.
- Above and beyond, applicants must have obtained minimum 45% or more marks in the aggregate. Provided, all the students have passed the 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology separately.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 17 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic Nursing
- Applicants must have completed the ‘10 +2’ or passed an equivalent exam of higher secondary level from a school affiliated to a recognized Board of secondary education.
- Along with that, candidates must have obtained a diploma in general nursing also before the implementation of new integrated course.
- Furthermore, entrants should be registered as Nurse and midwife.
- The age of the applicants should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 28 years.
RUHS Nursing Admission Application Form 2022
- To fill and submit the RUHS Nursing Admission Application Form 2022, candidates need to log on to the official website of the university which is ‘www.ruhsraj.org’.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and the signature in the application form.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 while the candidates of the reserved category will pay the application fee of Rs. 750.
- It is necessary for the candidates to save the RUHS application form with the registration number for future reference.
RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple choice answers for questions.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections of different subjects’ viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Every question will be of 2 marks.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the examination.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of questions||Marks assigned|
|Total (2 hours)||100||200|
- After the submission of the application form, candidates will be issued the admit card.
- The admit card will contain the information about the exam centre, date and timing, and the exam duration.
- Candidates will be required to be at the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates, who will not have their admit card with them, will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
RUHS Nursing Result 2022
- RUHS will announce the result of the entrance examination through the official website.
- Candidates can check and download the result of the entrance examination whi9ch they will have to preserve till the admission process is not over.
RUHS Nursing Admission Counseling 2022
- RUHS will conduct the counseling after the announcement of the result of the entrance exam.
- Only those candidates will be invited to take part in the admission counseling who have got their name placed in the merit list after the written test.
Candidates will have to reach at the counseling venue on the date assigned by the university in the counseling letter.