RTE stands for Right to Education. Under this act, all the registered schools under this program need to offer 25% of their total seats to underprivileged children. The aim of this scheme is to allow students from poor family backgrounds to study in private schools. Those interested parents who want to enroll their ward under Right to Education Uttar Pradesh (RTE UP), need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. However, facilities for offline submission of application forms will also be provided. Parents must ensure that they check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. In this post, we are going to provide complete details related to the RTE UP 2022.
RTE UP Admission Dates 2022
The tentative dates related to the RTE UP 2022 are given in the following table.
|Important Dates||Tentative Dates|
|Registration for 1st Round of UP RTE Admission||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to register for 1st round of UP RTE||4th week of March 2022|
|1st round of lottery result date||Last week of March 2022|
|Last date to take admission based on 1st round||1st week of April 2022|
|Registration for 2nd Round of UP RTE Admission||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to register||4th week of April 2022|
|2nd round of lottery result date||April 2022|
|Last date to take admission based on 2nd round||April 2022|
|Registration for 3rd Round of UP RTE Admission||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to register for 3rd round of UP RTE||2nd week of May 2022|
|3rd round of lottery result date||May 2022|
|Last date to take admission based on 3rd round||May 2022|
|Registration for 4th Round of UP RTE Admission||May 2022|
|Last date to register for 4th round of UP RTE||June 2022|
|4th round of lottery result date||June 2022|
|Last date to take admission based on 4th round||June 2022|
RTE UP Eligibility Criteria 2022
The parents must ensure that their kids meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The candidate and his/ her family should have residence proof of Uttar
- The age of a candidate should be more than 3 years at the time of
- Plus, the age of a candidate must be less than 7 years at the time of
RTE UP 2022 Application Form
The application form for RTE UP 2022 will be released in online mode. Those who want to apply need to submit the application form through the official website of the Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Complete process of the application form submission is explained below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. upsdc.gov.in.
- On the official website, aspirants have to register by providing some of the basic details like name, phone number,
- Once registered, applicants may login using credentials generated at the time of registration.
- Then, in the main application form, aspirants need to provide their complete contact and personal details.
- Along with the details, it is compulsory for aspirants to upload scanned images of the following
- Student’s Image
- Address Proof
- Student’s Age Proof
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, it can get rejected.
- At the time of filling the application form, parents also need to provide the choice of school in which they want to enroll their child.
- Please fill in the choices of the school very carefully because they can’t be changed later.
- Finally, parents should take a printout of the application form confirmation page and keep it
How to check UP RTE 2022 Application Status?
The process to check UP RTE 2022 application status is given below.
- To check your application status, you need to visit the official website of the Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar
- Then, click on the “Student login” button that is available on the home
- After that, you need to provide your registration number and mobile
- Enter the captcha code that is available at the bottom of the login
- Once logged in, your application status will appear on your
Selection of candidates for admission
The allotment of schools to candidates will be done on a district-wise basis through a centralised lottery system. Given below are the steps of lottery procedure.
- First of all, candidates will get random lottery
- In the ascending order to their lottery numbers, candidates will get a school allotted to him/ her as per preferences submitted in the application
- Schools will get the list of students selected for admission through their registered email IDs. Apart from this, the school may check the same by entering its name.
RTE UP 2022 Lottery Result
- Selected and rejected candidates will get information about their results through SMS on their registered phone
- In addition, the lottery result will also be uploaded on the official website of the Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar
- Candidates will be able to check their results by entering their registration
- After getting selected for admission, students need to visit the school along with parents to complete the rest of the admission
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible for a parent to submit an RTE UP 2022 application form in offline mode on behalf of his child?
Answer: Yes, such parents may download the application form from the website and take a
printout of the same. Duly filled application form along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted to the Basic Education Department before the last date.
Question – 2: How can I check the UP RTE UP Admission School LIst 2022?
Answer: You may check the same through the official website. On the official website, you have to select your district and area.
Question – 3: Is there any application fee I need to submit while filling the UP RTE 2022 application form?
Answer: No, there is no application fee that applicants need to submit while filling the form.
Question – 4: What documents are required to be uploaded on the application form?
Answer: Applicants must upload the following documents on the application form.
- Student’s photograph
- Address Proof
- Proof of Student’s age
Question – 5: When will the application form for UP RTE 2022 release?
Answer: It is expected that the registration process will begin in the month of March 2022.