Roopar Institute of Management and Technology was established with a vision to large number of heads under the Quality Education program. The institute endeavors to ‘Designing Future and Redefining Life’ with a consistent vision of creating specialized professionals. The University was established in the year 2009
The University is approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Punjab and Punjabi University.
- Diploma in CE (120 seats)
- Diploma in Mechanical (120 seats)
- Diploma in CSE (60 seats)
- Diploma in EEE (60 seats)
- Diploma in ECE (60 seats)
For the entire course above students have to undertake an entrance exam at the University. Minimum requirement is 10+2 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Duration of Course- 3 years
BCA and MCA are three years course whereas PGDCA course is one year diploma. Students have to undertake an entrance test at the University. Students scoring better marks are selected.
- B.Sc (IT)
- M.Sc (IT)
- B.Sc IT is a three years course whereas M.Sc IT is a two year degree course. In order to gain admission, an entrance exam is conducted at the university. Students need to appear in the exam and score higher marks.
Management and Commerce
Graduation course like B.Com and BBA are three year course whereas M.com and MBA is a post-graduate two year degree course. In order to get admission in the course, candidates have to appear in the management test or the common entrance test conducted by the university.
B.Sc in Agriculture
- 10+2 pass with Non-medical and Medical streams are eligible in B.Sc agriculture.
- Entrance exam is conducted by the University
- 50% of the seats are filled on the basis of marks obtained by students in 10+2
Admission Criteria: – 10+2 pass
B.Sc Food Technology
Candidate must be Pass with 50% aggregate marks in10+2 or same (with English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology/ Biotechnology/ Maths/ Food Processing as vocational subject). Criteria of English may be eliminated in case student if students have studied in English medium or has replaced in case studied Computer Science as a subject.
- BA Professional
Duration of course is 3 years
Admission criteria: – 10+2 in any extreme or equivalent. Marks in 10+2 form the basis of selection.
Campus and Facilities
Along with healthy learning ambience, the university provides a plethora of facilities to students as in
- Wi-fi campus
- E-libraries and Journals
- Sports Facilities
- Seminar Halls
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here