RMAT 2021: Rajasthan Technical University will organize RMAT 2021 probably in the month of May 2021. Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT 2021) is a popular entrance exam which conducts for admission to MBA programme.
Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the RMAT 2021 application form most likely in the month of March. Candidates, who are seeking admission to MBA program through RMAT 2021, can check here all the important details relating to this entrance exam.
Table of Contents
RMAT 2021 Important details (Tentative)
|Availability of application form||Perhaps in March 2021|
|Last date for the sale application form||April 2021|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||Probably in April 2021|
|RMAT 2019 exam dates||May 2021|
Applicants first need to check the RMAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. The important eligibility conditions of RMAT are as following:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with scoring no less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates from OBC/SC/ST category).
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam.
RMAT 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit RMAT 2021 application form online through its official website. Applicants can follows the below steps for online application submission.
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves and download the application form via visiting the official website i.e. www.rtu.ac.in
- Thereafter, they need to fill in their necessary personal as well as qualification details as mentioned in the form.
- After successful completion of application form candidates need to pay Rs 1000/ as the necessary application fees online through Debit/ Credit card or offline through demand draft.
- Now, send the duly filled in form completed in all respects long with necessary documents on the following address:
Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota,
Rajasthan – 324022
|Type of questions||Multiple choice objective type questions|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
The authority will send the Admit Card for RMAT to the registered candidate at his/her address as given in RMAT 2019 Application Form. The Coordinator RMAT keeps the authority to extract the permission approved by mistake to an applicant who is not found eligible to appear in RMAT even though admit card has been given and produced by the applicant before the Centre Superintendent of RMAT.
Selection of candidates for the admission to various management courses will be done on the basis of their performance in RMAT, academic qualification, Group discussion and personal interview.