Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) is one of the popular universities in Karnataka state providing undergraduate and post graduate & Dental courses such as BSc Nursing, MBBS, Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate), B.Pharm, BDS, BAMS, MD Ayurveda, MDS, M Pharma, BHMS, PG Super Specialty in various fields like Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy. Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for Post Graduate Super Specialty Entrance Test for admission in to M.Ch and DM programs for the academic session 2018. Here in this article we are describing all important details regarding RGUHS PGSSET for candidates desiring to appear in this exam.
Seats available for RGUHS PGSSET
Seats in Kidwai Memorial Insitiute of Oncology, Bangalore, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bellary, Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore, and Institute of Nephro Urology, Bangalore
Available courses for RGUHS PG-SSET
D.M. Cardiology, D.M. Cardiac Anaesthesia, D.M. Medical Oncology, D.M. Neurology, D.M. Nephrology
M.Ch Paediatric Surgery, M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery, M.Ch. Plastic Surgery, M.Ch. Surgical Oncology, M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology, M.Ch. Urology, M.Ch. Gynaec Oncology, M.Ch. Neuro Surgery,
Aspirant must satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for it. RGUHS Post Graduate Super specialty entrance test 2018 eligibility criteria as follows:
- Interested candidate must be a Citizen of India
- Applicant must has a MBBS Degree from a University approved by India Govt law and recognized by the MCI and should holds recognized degree of M.D. or M.S. (or its correspondent recognized degree) in the subject shown against them from a University established by Indian govt law and recognized by the MCI or any other institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and declared as equivalent
- Applicant should have completed the necessary rotating internship before month of examination year.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 48 years of age
Programme & Requirement:
- D.M. Cardiology: M.D. General Medicine/M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Nephrology: M.D. General Medicine/ M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Neurology: M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Medical Oncology: M.D. Medicine/M.D. Paediatrics/M.D. Radiotherapy
- M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Neuro Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Plastic Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Surgical Oncology: M.S. Surgery/ M.S.ENT/M.S. Orthopaedics/M.S.OBG
- M.Ch Paediatric Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Urology: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Gynaec Oncology: M.D / M.S. OBG
RGUHS PG SSET Application form
Interested candidates can apply for RGUHS PG SSET exam online through visiting the official website link of University which is listed below.
Candidates need to fill all details carefully and upload their scanned photographs in .jpg format and make accessible for uploading with the following stipulations
Height = 1.6 inches, Width = 1.3 inches, Resolution = 200 X 200 dpi and the file size should not be more than 100kb
After successfully filling the online application form press Submit button
An Application Number will be auto-generated. Keep it safe with you for future usage
Now take the printout of the filled-in application form and attach the recent passport size photograph in the given field
The print out copy of the filled-in application form duly signed by the applicant be sent to authority along with the required documents within the specified time
Application form submission process:
RGUHS PG SSET Application online can be submitted at Official website link i.e.www.rguhs.ac.in
- By Post: Print out of Application form filled online in all respects along with proved copies of all needed documents and certificates may be sent by post for registration to RGUHS exam, at 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041 must arrive on or before due date.
Applicants should entitled on the envelope as “Application for PGSSET”
- In person: Print out of Application form filled online in all respects along with proved copies of all needed documents and certificates may be submitted in person for registration to RGUHS exam at 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041 on or before due date.
RGUHS PGSSET Application fee
Candidates have to pay Rs.7000/- as Application Fee
For further details regarding RGUHS PG SSET, you may visit official website which is www.rguhs.ac.in
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks