REVA University Ph.D. Admission 2023: Applications will be invited by REVA University Bengaluru for admission to the doctoral degree in various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24. Candidates seeking admission in PhD programme at REVA University must apply as per prescribed schedule. Interested and eligible candidates can check all important details about REVA University PhD admission from the article mentioned below on this page
The university offers Ph.D. Degree in the following specializations:
- Ph.D. in Management Studies
- Ph.D. in Commerce
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Statistics
- Ph.D. in Library and Information Science
- Ph.D. in Kannada
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in Hindi
Table of Contents
REVA University PhD Admission Important dates (Tentative)
Aspirants can find the tentative schedule for REVA University Ph.D. admission from the table given below.
|Date of beginning of Issuing Application form||To be updated|
|Last date for the receiving of filled in application form||To be updated|
|Date of entrance test||To be updated|
|Counseling and admission starts from||To be updated|
|Course-work will start from||To be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Programme (all disciplines)
Candidate must satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for Phd admission at REVA University.
- The aspirant must have done Masters Degree of any Institution/ University or any other Degree / Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto, with no less than 55% (50% in case of applicants from SC/ST category) marks or an equivalent Grade or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Candidates have to appear in REVA University Ph. D. Entrance Test (PET).
- Applicants, who are UGC-CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ UGC-JRF / lectureship only in the UGC/NET/SET and those who have done M.Phil in respective subjects, are exempted from REVA University Ph.D. entrance test
- The Foreign Nationals and NRIs who have a Foreign Degree or Indian degree are also exempted from entrance test.
REVA University PhD Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates seeking admission in PhD programme at REVA University can apply both in Online Mode and Direct Mode. The Applications will also be available from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. The stepwise instructions for online application are provided below:
- Registration process:
- Candidates are required to enter the basic details such as their Name and Date of Birth as they written in Class 10th marks sheet, an email address etc.
- Once you’ve completed the registration process a password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Now you’ve to log in with the same password in order to access REVA University Ph.D. admission online application form.
- Fill all the red marked fields provided in the online application very carefully.
- Details you entered must be accurate and in given format.
- Proceed to pay the necessary fee
- After filling the online application form, applicants must choose the appropriate mode of Payment.
- Payment can be made either through Demand Draft or Net Banking.
- On successful submission of the application fee, an automatic Application Number will be generated.
- Candidates must keep safe this Application Number for future use.
The entrance exam will comprise of a single paper on the broad area of Ph.D. total of 100 marks with 3 hours of duration.
The test paper will comprise of two sections as mentioned below:
- Section-1: Comprising 50 objective type questions of one mark each
- Section-2: Comprising of 25 objective type questions each carrying two marks (i.e. total of 50 marks)
All applicants appearing for Phd entrance test and those who are excused from entrance test (NET/ JRF/SLET/M Phil candidates) will have to come for the Selection cum Counseling Committee along with their tentative research proposal and other important documents on the date and time declared in the University website.
Selection of candidates to Ph.D programme will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Entrance Test and Interview / Counseling.
Official website: https://www.reva.edu.in/
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here