Rabindra Bharati University will provide admission to its B.Ed. 2 year degree course based on the previous academic performance. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Please note that 25% of the seats are reserved for the deputed teachers teaching class 9th to 12th. It is expected that the application process will start in the month of March 2023. All the candidates must check and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details regarding RBU B.Ed. admission 2023.
Table of Contents
RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023|
|Full Form||Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed Admission 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Basis of admission||Merit in the qualifying exam|
RBU B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The expected schedule of RBU B.Ed. admission 2023 is given in the table below.
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Admission notification||Last week of March 2023|
|Starting of online application form submission||Last week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit online application||2nd week of April 2023|
|Interview of PwD candidates||2nd week of May 2023|
|Release of 1st provisional merit list||3rd week of May 2023|
|Provisional admission of candidates who appear in the 1st merit list||Last week of May 2023|
|Release of 2nd provisional merit list (if seats remain vacant)||Last week of May 2023|
|Provisional admission of candidates who appear in the 2nd merit list||1st week of June 2023|
|Starting of the classes||1st week of July 2023|
RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking to apply must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates with at least 50% (45% for SC./ST/OBC-A&B/PWD) marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity can apply.
- Aspirants having Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. (as per NCTE Regulations).
- For deputed teacher applying for admission should ensure that they are from the school receiving grant-in-aid from the government.
- Please note that the gap in the study should not be more than 2 years for the candidates applying as a fresher candidate.
- The criteria of a break in study are not applicable to deputed candidates.
RBU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application process of RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 will take place in online mode only. To begin the application form submission, candidates have to visit the official website of the university.
- Interested and eligible candidates, first need to visit the official website and register themselves by entering some of their basic details.
- After registration, the candidates will be able to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate to the best of candidate’s knowledge.
- Apart from the details, applicants are also required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, the candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee according to their categories.
- It is advised to take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future references.
The application fee depends upon the category of the candidates as given below.
- For PwD candidates: Rs. 180/- + bank charges
- For All other candidates: Rs. 300/- + bank charges
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. Additionally, the fees can also be paid offline using a bank challan.
RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Merit List
- Once the application form submission process gets completed, the university will publish the RBU B.Ed. Admission Merit List.
- For fresher candidates, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates at school, UG, and PG level.
- Based on the grade points in the merit list, the candidates will get their ranks.
- The candidates will be able to check the provisional merit list through the official website.
- Candidates getting their names in the merit list will be declared successful and will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
Counselling and Admission Process
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counselling process who will get their names in the merit list.
- All the admission formalities of the university will take place during the counselling process.
- The university will also verify the documents of candidates at the time of counselling.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of the admission fees.
- Those candidates who fail to report for the counselling process will not be given admission in any condition.
- The counselling will take place in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What document PwD (physically handicapped) students have to carry at the time of the interview?
Answer: At the time of the interview, the PwD candidates must carry the following documents.
- Mark sheet of MP, HS, UG, PG etc.
- Admit card of MP
- Original PWD Certificate
- Acknowledgment copy (Bank payment receipt & Application submission receipt.)
Question -2: Can I pay the application fee in offline mode?
Answer: Yes, the application fee can be offline by cash using the bank challan.
Question – 3: What is the application fee for PWD Candidates?
Answer: The application fee for PWD candidates is Rs. 180/- + additional bank charges.
Question – 4: I have taken a break of more than 3 years from the study. Can I apply for the RBU B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: No, you can not apply because the break in study of more than 2 years is not allowed.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here