Are you looking for admission to PhD program at Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore? Well, your wait is over now as the institute has released the notification for admission to its PhD programs in Chemistry and Physics for the session 2017. You can read this article completely in order to know information about its important dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application process etc.
Raman Research Institute PhD Admission Important Dates
- Last date to request for the printed application form: October
- Last date of receipt of filled application forms: October
These are the few important dates associated to Raman Research Institute PhD Admission Notification 2017.
Raman Research Institute PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
Why it is important to check the eligibility criteria for PhD admission at Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore? If you are fail to meet with any of the specified criteria, your application will not be selected by the concerned authority. Let’s have a look on Raman Research Institute PhD admission eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are looking for admission to PhD in Physics are required to complete M.Sc degree with Physics or Mathematics along with 55% of aggregate marks or its equivalent.
- Appearing candidates who can get their qualifying degree latest by the end of this year are eligible to apply. They will have to show final score card at the time of admission.
Raman Research Institute PhD Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
- Candidates are eligible to apply in online as well as offline mode. In order to apply online just visit the official website i.e. http://www.rri.res.in/.
- If it looks difficult for you to apply in an online mode, simply request for hard copy of the application form from the admission office. The request can be done just be sending an envelope with address to address Mid-Year Admissions 2015, Raman Research Institute, C.V. Raman Avenue Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru 560 080.
Raman Research Institute PhD Admission Selection Procedure
Candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of their performance in GATE or JEST or UGC/CSIR-NET for JRF (Physics). Candidates may visit the official site for more details about selection procedure.
If you have any queries or feedback, you’d like to share with us. Use our comment box to share the same. Thanks.