Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, (RUHS) Jaipur Admission 2022: Applications will be invited by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur (RUHS) for admission to various degree programmes such as Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in any desired programme as per scheduled date. Aspirants can check complete details about RUHS Jaipur admission 2022 from the article mentioned below on this page.
List of the courses offered by RUHS, Jaipur
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur runs the following UG and PG courses
- Dental courses: BDS, MDS.
- Medical courses: postgraduate education in medical studies, Diploma courses, MBBS
- Nursing courses: B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses, B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- Paramedical science courses
- Pharmacy courses: B. Pharm, D. Pharm and M.Pharm
- RUHS Jaipur M.Pharm Admission
- RUHS Jaipur Nursing Admission
- RUHS Jaipur Centralized Paramedical Courses Admissions
- RUHS Jaipur Centralized Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm) & Diploma (D.Pharm) Courses Admissions
- RUHS Jaipur Centralized Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Admission
- RUHS PRE D.M / M.CH Examination
- RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test
RUHS Jaipur Admission 2022 Application Form: How to apply?
Application form for RUHS, Jaipur Admission 2022 will be available online. The processing of application form is based on the information given by the applicant. Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website of RUHS i.e. www.ruhsraj.org in order to fill the application form for any course they want to pursue in this university. Before filling the application form, candidates are suggested to read the instructions for filling online application form very carefully. In case of any discrepancy found during the scrutiny, the candidature of candidate will be rejected even if he/she comes through the final stage of admission process.
Fill all the details required in application form such as name, address, educational qualification, phone number, father’s name, city etc correctly. They have to made payment of applicable application fee through e-mitra.
Please ensure that no mistakes should be committed by candidates in the application form. Otherwise, it will lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Selection of candidates into different educational programmes will be done on the basis of marks obtained in admission test and interview (if applicable) held separately for related faculty.
About Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Established on February 25, 2005, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a well known State university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The university was set up under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005 (Act No. 1 of 2005) and started operating on January 2006. RUHS offers many medical courses in undergraduate and post graduate level to its various affiliated colleges and institutes.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur Contact details
Address: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar – Tonk Road, Jaipur
Rajasthan – 302033 (India)
Phone Number: +91 141-2795501