The Rajasthan PTET 2019 will be conducted to select the candidates for admissions into B.Ed and 4-year integrated BA.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed courses. The admissions will be offered in the different colleges situated in Rajasthan state. The interested candidates can submit their application in online mode starting from the month of January 2019. The exam is expected to be held in the month of May 2019 and will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The candidates can get the complete details of the Rajasthan PTET 2019 eligibility requirements, application form, admit card, exam pattern, etc from this post.
Below here are given the tentative dates related to Rajasthan PTET 2019. The actual dates will be updated after the official announcement.
|Release of online application form||4th week of January 2019|
|Last date of application fee submission||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date of application submission||Last week of February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
|Beginning of counseling||To be notified|
Rajasthan PTET Application Process 2019
The application form will be made available in online mode and the candidates can fill and submit their application by visiting the official website. The complete process of filling and submitting the application will be online.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form by providing their personal and qualification details.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded in the application.
- The candidates must take care to provide only the correct details in the application form or else their application will be liable for rejection.
- After providing all the information, the candidates can submit the form online.
- It is necessary that the candidates submit their application in time so as to receive the admit card for the exam.
- The candidates must retain a hard copy of the dully filled application form for future reference.
- The candidates will have to make a payment of Rs. 500/- as application-cum-exam fee.
- The fee payment can be done via debit card/ credit card/ net banking or through ICICI bank Challan.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates who wish to apply for the Rajasthan PTET 2019 must satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- The candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should have passed their class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- The candidates should have earned their bachelor’s/ master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The applicants should also have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- The minimum mark required by the candidates belonging to reserved category in the bachelor level exam is 45%.
The exam pattern for Rajasthan PTET 2019 is given below:
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice
- Number of questions: 200
- Marking scheme: +3 marks will be given for each correct answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|English or Hindi||50||150|
- The admit card will be released on the official website a few weeks before the exam.
- The candidates must download their admit card and take its printouts.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidate must also carry a valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/ driving license/ passport) along with the admit card.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Result & Admissions
- The result of the Rajasthan PTET exam 2019 will be announced in online mode.
- The candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official website.
- The results can be checked by the candidates using their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- The candidates who are declared qualified will be considered for admissions into B.Ed and BA.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed courses.
- The shortlisted candidates will first be invited to take part in the counseling process where their eligibility and documents will be verified.
- After complete verification, the candidates will be granted final admissions.