Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure is conducted by DTE, Rajasthan for admitting students in different Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma courses offered by the institutes/colleges in the state. The admissions are done solely on the basis of marks secured by a candidate in class 10th or its equivalent. Candidates will get all the vital information regarding the admission procedure and Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2023 in this article. Therefore they should stick to the article for latest updates on the Application form and related process such as eligibility criteria, application fee, dates etc.
Rajasthan Polytechnic application form is now available.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application Form Highlights
- Candidates can avail the application form through online mode only.
- No other mode is permitted by the authorities conducting the admission.
- Applicants must keep in mind that this is not an entrance exam but an admission process.
- Candidates will need to specify the course and institution they want to get admitted into in the application form.
- The particular in the form must be entered carefully.
- Once the payment is done, the candidate should take a printout of the application form and mail it to the concerned authority.
- However, they should also preserve a few copies of the application form for future use.
- This application form along with the payment receipt is to be mailed to the given address within the stipulated time –
Directorate of Technical Education,
Government Polytechnic College,
- All candidates despite the category they belong to will need to pay Rs. 300 /- as application fee via E-Mitra or CSC Kiosk.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their status of eligibility before applying for the application form. They can refer the given details for quick reference –
- Age limit: An applicant must be at least 15 years old at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: An Applicant must pass class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 35% aggregate marks.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Polytechnic
Here is the list of documents required for admission in different Polytechnic colleges/Institutions –
- Passing certificate of class 10th along with the Marksheet.
- Character Certificate from the school
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Proof.
Note: These mentioned documents will be needed during the time of admission.
How to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic ?
Don’t know where to start? Here you can get the correct procedure to apply for the application form for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 in a simplistic manner. All you need to do is follow our direction step by step as stated below –
- Go the official website or click the link given (Application link)
- Click on the link that goes by the name “Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023”
- Register yourself with a valid email id and mobile number.
- You’ll receive a unique registration ID on your mobile number (registered).
- Login to the portal using UserID and password and pay the required fee of Rs. 300/- only.
- Now fill the particulars asked in the application form and upload the scanned document using “browse” button.
- Now you’ll need to fill the option form where you will be asked to provide the choice of college preferred by you.
- Preview the complete form to check for modifications (if needed) and click on “submit”
- Now take a printout of form and send it to the address mentioned above before the deadline.
- You must keep additional photocopies of the form to avoid unfortunate incidents.