Rajasthan PC PMT is a renowned medical entrance exam which is conducted by the Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan for aspirants who are looking for admission to MBBS and BDS programmes to 19 private member institutions. All candidates are required to gather all possible information related to Rajasthan PC PMT such as procedure of application, exam date, eligibility criteria, paper pattern, admit card, result etc. Please go through this article in order to find out all possible details regarding this exam.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan PC PMT Eligibility Criteria
These are the following eligibility criteria for Rajasthan PC PMT eligibility criteria. All candidates are must to fulfill these criteria as it is extremely essential. If any of the candidates doesn’t satisfy all mentioned criteria, their application will be cancelled by the concerned authority. Please have a look on the Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must accomplish the age of 17 years as on or before December 31, 2016.
- They must have cleared Indian school certificate or senior secondary examination from a recognized board. The board should be equivalent to 10+2 examination.
- Candidates must have studied PCB or any other optional subject including English.
- Candidates must have passed in PCB and English individually and secured at least 50% of marks.
- Reserved category students are required to secure at least 40% marks in 10+2.
|Application form availability begins||—|
|Deadline of submission of application||—|
|Admit card download starts||—|
|Result announcement date||—|
Rajasthan PC PMT Application Form: How to Apply?
Interested candidates can fill up the application form via online as well as offline mode. For applying through online mode candidates need to go to the official website while in case candidates are interested to apply in offline mode then they need to purchased the application form including information brochure from the office of Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan. Candidates can purchase the Rajasthan PC PMT 2015 application form in person or by submitting a crossed bank demand draft. After filling up process of the application form candidates need to submit the same along with all necessary documents to the the office of Co-coordinator of Examination PC PMT 2016 by hand or through registered or speed post on or before the last date. Candidate are required to pay the amount of Rs. 6000 against purchasing of application form.
Rajasthan PC PMT Exam Pattern
Furnished below are the important points associated with Rajasthan PC PMT Exam Pattern. All candidates should go through these points in order to accomplish an overall idea regarding this exam:
- The exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- Its good news that the question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi language.
- All questions will be MCQ type question and every question will carry 4 marks.
- Deduction of 1 mark will be done for every wrong answer and there will be no mark for unattempted questions.
Rajasthan PC PMT Admit Card
Candidates are required to use their application form number as user id and date of birth as password in order to download the admit card. Possibly the admit card will be downloaded by candidates in the month of July, 2016.
It is expected that result of Rajasthan PC PMT will get released in the month of July, 2016 and candidates can check their result online from the official website.
Rajasthan PC PMT merit list will get prepared after release of its official notification. The selection process will depend on preference for the medical and dental college and merit-cum-choice for the course.