University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is the authority responsible for conducting the Rajasthan Pre B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test for admission in B.Ed-M.Ed courses. The admission will be provided into various govt. and private colleges in the state of Rajasthan affiliated to the University of Rajasthan. Interested candidates who are looking to apply have to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is expected that the application form will release in the month of March 2021. It is an offline exam in which the candidates have to answer 200 questions. All the details regarding the Rajasthan PBMET 2021 are provided in this article.
Rajasthan PBMET 2021 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Rajasthan PBMET 2021 is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of online application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date for application fee payment||Last week of April 2021|
|Correction window for the application form||1st week of May 2021|
|Releasing of admit card in online mode||2nd week of May 2021|
|Publication of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2021|
Rajasthan PBMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking to apply must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university for admission into B.Ed. and M.Ed. programme.
- The candidate should have passed school education as a compulsory subject.
Rajasthan PBMET 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates who are looking to apply for the Rajasthan PBMET exam need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. To start the application process, candidates need to visit the official website of the university.
- On the official website, candidates have to register themselves by entering some of their basic details including name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Once registered, aspirants will receive login credentials on their official website.
- Then, candidates need to sign in order to access the main application form.
- In the application form, aspirants are required to provide all of their necessary educational, personal, and contact details.
- Apart from the details, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, the applicants have to pay the necessary application fee for the exam.
- The candidates must take at least 3 printout copies of the application form and fee-receipt for future references.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment
- A candidate can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Alternatively, the fee can also be paid offline using the UCO bank challan.
Rajasthan PBMET 2021 Admit Card
- The university will release the admit card for those candidates who will submit the application form along with fees before the last date.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to provide their application number, and mobile number.
- The important information like examination date, timing, and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the following items at the examination center.
- Rajasthan PBMET Admit Card 2021
- Black/ Blue Ball Pen
- A valid ID proof (aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving license, Passport)
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall with admit card or valid ID proof.
Rajasthan PBMET Exam Pattern 2021
The pattern of Rajasthan PBMET 2021 entrance exam is given below.
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 marks
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
Subject wise distribution for questions and marks is given below
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Mental Ability||50||50|
|Teaching Aptitude and Basics of computer systems||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The general syllabus for the Rajasthan PBMET 2021 exam is given below.
- General Mental Ability: Reasoning, Seeing Relationship, Odd and out, Code Language, Number and figures, Mathematical operations, Hidden Figures, Matching Figures, Cube problems and Pattern of different kinds.
- General Awareness: Indian History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs
- General Hindi/ English: Simple and compound sentences, Type of clauses, Transformation of sentences, Tense, Modals, Verbs, Prepositions, Prefixes and suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms
- Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer System: Aptitude towards children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching profession, Introduction to computer, Features, Computer generation, Hardware, Software, Use of Internet, Networking.
Rajasthan PBMET 2021 Result
- The result will be published in online mode through the official website of the University of Rajasthan.
- Those candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check the result by entering their roll number.
- Along with the result, the university will also publish a merit list of the candidates who will be shortlisted for admission.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling process who will get their names in the merit.
- The candidates shortlisted after the release of merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
- During the counseling process, candidates will be asked to provide choices of colleges in which they want to study.
- The seats will be allowed strictly as per the merit list and choice filled by the candidates.
- The university will also verify the documents of the candidates at the time of the counseling.
- All the candidates have to visit the counseling center along with their documents for verification purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How can I get admission to my favourite college?
Answer: The admissions are provided based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. So, to get admission into your favourite college, you have to secure good marks in the entrance test.
Question – 2: Will there be any negative marking in the exam?
Answer: No, there is no provision for any negative marking
Question – 3: In which mode the application form will release?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 4: How many questions will be asked in the exam?
Answer: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the Rajasthan PBMET 2021 examination.
Question – 5: Can I get the admit card by post?
Answer: Please note that the admit card will not be sent to any candidate by post or email.
Check- Other BEd entrance exam