Admission to B.Sc, B.F.Sc and B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Food Technology) in private and government institutes of Rajasthan are done on the basis of the Rajasthan JET (Joint Entrance Test). Interested candidates can submit the online application form and appear for the test which is held offline. Before applying, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission. For more details related to Rajasthan JET 2024 such as important dates, application process, admit card, etc, keep reading this article.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan JET 2024 Important Dates
The table below provides the important dates (tentative) related to Rajasthan JET 2024:
|Date of commencement for filling the online application||3rd week of February 2024|
|Last date for submitting the application form||4th week of March 2024|
|Last date for submitting the form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of March 2024|
|Last date for editing the application form||1st week of April 2024|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of May 2024|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2024|
Rajasthan JET Eligibility Criteria 2024
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled for Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2024:
The maximum age limit is 25 years as of 01.01.2024.
Candidates should hold a domicile certificate of the state of Rajasthan.
The candidate must have studied continuously for the last three years in a recognized school in Rajasthan as a regular student.
The natural father/ mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for the last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in Rajasthan.
The candidate is a son/ daughter of a serving or retired employee of:
Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services of the State Cadre of Rajasthan or
Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or
Board of Secondary Education or any State Universities of Rajasthan given that the employee has worked for three years preceding the last date of application submission
The candidate is a son/ daughter of a serving or retired employee of the Indian Defence Service (Army/ Navy/ Air Force) posted in Rajasthan or of Rajasthan origin irrespective of place of posting on the last date of application submission.
The candidate is a son/ daughter of a serving or retired employee of the Para-Military Forces of India posted in Rajasthan or of Rajasthan origin irrespective of place of posting on the last date of application submission.
The candidate is a son/ daughter of a serving or retired employee of Rajasthan Police of Rajasthan origin or a Judge of the Rajasthan High Court.
- The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Rajasthan Board or equivalent in Science/Agriculture stream are eligible.
- Any of the combinations of subjects Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics i.e. ABC, PCM, PCB, PCMB, PCA, etc must be studied.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Food Technology), Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects are essential at the 10+2 level.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 examination.
- A relaxation of 5% will be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ MBC/ SAP/ EWS category.
Rajasthan JET 2024Application Form
- Application forms for Rajasthan JET 2024 will be released online on the official websites www.aujodhpur.ac.in and www.jetauj2024.com.
- Candidate name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, mobile number, email address, and other details will be asked in the application form.
- Photographs, signatures, and right-hand thumb impressions are to be uploaded in the application form as well.
- Scanned copies of the caste category certificate, disability certificate, and class 10 & 12 mark sheets should also be uploaded.
- A duly filled application fee can then be submitted along with the prescribed amount of the application fee.
- A printout of the filled application form should be taken by the candidates and kept safe for future reference.
Payment of the JET application fee can be done online through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
The application fee structure for JET 2024 is provided below.
|General category candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|Reserved category candidates of Rajasthan state||Rs. 1150/-|
Rajasthan JET Exam Pattern 2024
Check out the exam pattern for Rajasthan JET 2024:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Question paper language: English & Hindi
- Number of questions: 200 (120 to be attempted)
- Type of question: Objective type
- Marking scheme: Four marks will be given for every right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subject*||No. of questions||Total marks|
*Any three subjects need to be attempted.
Rajasthan JET 2024 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available on the website www.jetauj2024.com as per the schedule.
- The candidate must download the admit card and bring its printout to the JET exam center.
- Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate by post or personally.
- Candidates should appear at the exam center on the date and time allotted to them in their admit card.
- The candidates should retain their admit card till the whole admission process is completed.
Answer Key & Result
- The answer key of the entrance test will be uploaded on the official JET website.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key by paying a processing fee of Rs. 500/- per question.
- The fees can be paid online and will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
- The result of the entrance test will be prepared on the basis of the revised answer key.
Rajasthan JET Online Option Form
- Candidates can fill online option form after submitting a fee of Rs. 5000/-.
- In the option form, the candidate should provide the list of colleges along with the order of choice.
- There will be no provision for any change in the option form after its final submission.
- If a candidate is allotted any college, then he/ she has to pay the acceptance fees of Rs. 1000/-.
- If a candidate is not allotted any of the institute filled-in option forms, the fee of Rs. 5000/- will be eligible for a refund.
Rajasthan JET Counseling 2024
- All the candidates will have to participate in the seat allotment round according to marks obtained in JET and the reservation criteria.
- JET score tie (if any), will be broken on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class followed by class 10th exam and age.
- Two rounds of allotment will be carried out and candidates will be allotted seats in the order of priority given in the option form subject to availability.
- Candidates who accept the allotment and deposit the online fee need to report to the institution on the scheduled date.
- Reporting candidates must carry all original documents and their self-attested copies.
Rajasthan JET 2024 FAQs
Admit card, recent identity proof, and passport-size photograph
All seats in government institutes and 50% of seats in private institutes
Candidates need not send a hard copy of the filled application form to the JET Office.