Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan will release the official notification for Rajasthan ANM 2021. ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course. It is a 2-years course in the field of nursing. Those aspiring candidates who want to apply for this course have to submit an application form before the last date. The selected candidates will also get a stipend. The selection of a candidate will be based on the qualifying examination merit. In this post, we are going to provide complete details related to the Rajasthan ANM 2021.
The tentative schedule related to Rajasthan ANM 2021 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of the official notification||Last week of July 2021|
|Availability of application form||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of August 2021|
|Publication of the merit list||To be announced later|
|Starting of the classes||To be announced later|
Rajasthan ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility norms in order to apply for Rajasthan ANM 2021. The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ANM Admission 2021 are explained below.
- The age of a candidate should be between 17 years to 34 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Aspirants from SC/ ST and MBC candidates will get a relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from Madhyamik Shiksha Board, Rajasthan, Jaipur or any equivalent board of education.
- Aspirants should have cleared class 12th or equivalent exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and biology.
Rajasthan ANM Application Form 2021
The application form for Rajasthan ANM 2021 will release in offline mode only. Those who want to apply need to visit the official website of the board i.e. rajghm.rajasthan.gov.in and download the application form. Complete details related to the application form submission are provided below.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website and click on the link to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, candidates have to take a printout of the same.
- Candidates have to fill details in the application form in neat and clean handwriting.
- The educational, personal, and contact details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, candidature of an applicant can get rejected.
- Aspirants are also required to paste their passport size photograph on the space provided.
- Duly filled application form along with the postal order of the application fees should be submitted to the training centre of the district.
- Along with the application form, candidates are also required to send self-attested copies of their relevant documents.
- The application form can be sent through the registered post/ normal post/ speed post. Alternatively, candidates can also submit the form by hand before the last date.
- It is recommended that candidates should keep a copy of the application form submitted with them for future requirements.
The application fee for candidates of different categories is given below.
- SC/ ST candidates: Nil
- All other candidates: Rs. 20/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid in the form of a postal order. Candidates have to enter their postal order number in the application form.
Rajasthan ANM 2021 Selection Process
- Aspirants from Rajasthan will be preferred in the selection process. So, it is necessary for aspirants to send an attested copy of the domicile certificate along with the application form.
- Once the application form submission process gets over, the admission authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must note that there will not be an entrance exam for the selection of candidates.
Result and Merit List
- The admission authorities will publish the result online through the board’s official website.
- You should note that the result will be announced in the form of category wise, zone wise merit lists.
- The merit list will be published in the form of a PDF file and it will be uploaded on the official website.
- Through the merit list, candidates will be able to know if they are shortlisted for admission or not. The following information will be mentioned on the merit list – Name of the candidate, category, roll number, mark obtained in the class 12th, candidate’s rank, etc.
- Authorities will also inform selected candidates through selection letters.
Rajasthan ANM 2021 Counselling Process
- The schedule of Rajasthan ANM counselling will release separately through the official website of the board.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling centre as per the specified schedule.
- At the time of the counselling, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of colleges in which they are looking to get admission.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents at the time of the counselling.
- Candidates must get their documents verified and pay the admission fee in order to get their admission confirmed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will I get any stipend after getting selected for Rajasthan ANM Admission 2021?
Answer: Yes, selected candidates will stipend as per rules.
Question – 2: Is there any provision for an entrance exam in order to select eligible candidates?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam for the selection of eligible candidates.
Question – 3: What is the reservation policy to be followed by the admission authorities?
Answer: The percentage of seats reserved for candidates from different categories are as follows.
- Other backward classes: 21%
- SC candidates: 16%
- ST candidates: 12%
- EBC candidates: 5%
- Economically weaker section: 10% seats
Question – 4: Is it possible to pay the application fee by cash?
Answer: No, the application fee should be paid via postal order.