PUTHAT 2022: Punjab University is going to conduct an entrance exam namely Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT 2022) in the month of October 2022. PUTHAT conducts for offering admission to the undergraduate courses i.e. Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Candidates seeking admission to these courses under the Panjab University must fill the PUTHAT 2022 application form as per the scheduled date. The application form of PUTHAT 2022 has been released in the month of March . Candidates can check the complete details regarding PUTHAT 2022 in this article below:
PUTHAT 2022 Important dates
|Availability of Prospectus, as well as application form, will commence from||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||Aug 2022|
|Applicants can deposit the fee by||Aug 2022|
|Uploading of documents||Aug 2022|
|Correction in the application form||—|
|Admit card will available from||—|
|Date of Entrance exam||October 2022|
|Announcement of result||October 2022|
|Counselling process will commence from||1st counselling- November 2022|
2nd counselling – November 2022
Before applying for the examination, candidates need to satisfy the important eligibility criteria as laid down by the authority. The eligibility criteria of PUTHAT 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from in any stream. They must pass the qualifying examination with English as one of the compulsory subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent recognized by a recognized Council/ University/ Board.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 17 years.
PUTHAT 2022 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates, who want to appear in PUTHAT 2022, are needed to fill the application form as per the prescribed format and schedule. Applicants can fill the form by following below steps:
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official website of the Panjab University i.e. http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/.
- Before starting the application fill in the process, read the instructions carefully available on the brochure.
- Complete the registration process online from the official portal.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, login credentials will send to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Candidate should take the print out of bank slip.
- Applicants need to submit the Rs.880/- (Rs.440/- for candidates from SC/ST category) as necessary application fee at any SBI branch.
- After 24 hours of application fee payment, candidates should login to their account and upload scanned copy of your signature, photograph, and other details.
- Save & confirm
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response|
|Subjects||Four i.e. English aptitude, reasoning, current affairs, and Hospitality Industry Awareness|
Candidates can obtain their admit card online from the official website of authority probably in the month of April 2022. Only successfully registered applicants are allowed to download their PUTHAT admit card. Applicants must keep the admit card along with them while appearing in the examination centre on the day of exam.
The authority will release the result of all successful candidates most probably in the month of May 2022. Candidates can check their result online from the official website of University.