PUTHAT 2021: Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test is conducted every year for aspirants seeking admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) programmes.
Table of Contents
PUTHAT 2021 Important Dates
We advise candidates to check out below the tentative schedule of PUTHAT 2021. The given schedule will be updated based on its official notification which is going to be released in the month of March 2021.
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Prospectus and application form can be obtained from||March 2021|
|2.||Given deadline for submission of required information on the official web portal to generate bank challan||April 2021|
|3.||Aspirants can deposit the fee at SBI branch through challan till||April 2021|
|4.||Photograph, signature and other related information can be uploaded on website till||April 2021|
|5.||Correction request either in signature, photograph and any other information will not be entertained after||April 2021|
|6.||Roll number of candidates will be available by||April 2021|
|7.||Entrance exam will be conducted||April 2021|
|8.||Result will be announced||May 2021|
|9.||Counselling process will be started||1st Counselling- June 2021
2nd Counselling- July 2021
|10.||Examination centre||Chandigarh only|
Number of Seats Offered
Below mentioned eligibility norms must be fulfilled by all aspirants who want to apply for PUTHAT 2021:
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate and English as one of the compulsory subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent exam organized by a recognized Council/Board/University, are eligible to apply.
- Your admission will get cancelled automatically if you’re found ineligible at any stage of selection.
PUTHAT Online Registration Procedure
- Read important instructions very carefully.
- Complete the registration process from the official web portal of Panjab University i.e. http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/.
- Upon completion of the registration, your login credentials will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now you need to take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit the fee (General category- Rs.880/- and SC/ST category- Rs.440/-) at any SBI branch.
- Now login to your account after 24 hours of depositing fee and upload scanned copy of your photograph, signature, fill rest of the details and save & confirm.
PUTHAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of 100 questions in total.
- Total time will be given to candidates for solving the question paper is 90 minutes.
- Language mode of the exam will be English only.
- 25% of the marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- Questions are to be asked in following ways:
Admit card of candidates will be available to download in the month of April 2021. Only successfully registered candidates are permitted to download their admit card. Candidates must keep this document along with them while coming to the examination centre.
Result of all successful candidates is possible to be announced in the month of May 2021. We will update you with actual date of result publication once we receive official notice regarding the same.