Punjab JET Counselling 2021: Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh (PSBTE & IT) will organize the Punjab JET Counselling 2021 for admission of candidates. There will be no more entrance test held for Punjab JET.
The conducting authority manages only the admission procedure for admission of eligible candidates into the various diploma courses in the state of Punjab. Candidates get admitted to diploma courses on the basis of their merit of qualifying i.e. 10th/12th examination. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding Punjab JET counselling from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
Punjab JET Counselling 2021 Schedule
The tentative schedule of Punjab JET Counselling is given below:
|Registration of counselling will start from||Perhaps in April 2021|
|Deadline of Registration||June 2021|
|1st round of counselling for choice Filling||June 2021|
|Announcement of Result||June 2021|
|Last date for the submission of Fee and reporting at the allotted institution||June 2021|
|2nd round of counselling for choice Filling||July 2021|
|Announcement of Result||July 2021|
|Date of fee submission and reporting at the allotted institution||July 2021|
Counselling for Punjab JET 2021
The conducting body i.e. PSBTE & IT will conduct the Punjab JET counselling through online mode only. It is expected that the process of counselling will commence from June 2021. To participate in the counselling, candidates have to register for it as per the specified schedule. There will be no counselling fee. After the allotment of seats, applicants have to report in the allotted institution to confirm their seat as per the scheduled date.
- At first, all eligible candidates have to register themselves online to participate in the Punjab JET 2021 counselling process. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the counselling without valid registration.
- During the counselling process, candidates are required to exercise the choices of college and branches according to their choice.
- After the announcement of 1st round of counseling result, candidates have to report directly in the allotted institution for verification of their documents.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the course fee.
- Applicants, who want to upgrade their previous allotted seats on the 1st counselling, are eligible to appear in second round of counselling. In this case, applicant’s previous allotted seat will be cancelled automatically.
List of documents required during admission
Candidates should bring following documents in original at the time of admission:
- 10th Class Certificate or Date of Birth certificate
- Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (Qualifying Examination)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- One recent passport size photograph