Candidates seeking admission to ANM degree course offered by the colleges of Punjab state can submit their application form for the same. It is expected that the application form for admission will be released in the month of July 2024. Only eligible candidates are suggested to proceed with the application process. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of their merit in class 12th exam. Get complete information related to the Punjab ANM 2024 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, counseling, etc from this article below.
Table of Contents
Punjab ANM 2024 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Punjab ANM 2024 admission are provided in the table below:
|Online application form release date
|1st week of July 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|3rd week of July 2024
|Publication of merit list
|3rd week of September 2024
|Beginning of counseling process
|Last week of September 2024
|Last date to take admission
|Last week of October 2024
|Classes will commence from
|Last week of October 2024
Punjab ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for Punjab ANM 2024 admission process:
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years at the time of admission.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board are eligible to apply for admission to Gujarat ANM course.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are mandatory subjects at 10+2 level.
- The candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in their 12th board exams
Punjab ANM 2024 Application Form
The candidates can apply for Punjab ANM 2024 admission by visiting the official website of Punjab Nurses Registration Council www.pnrconline.in. Candidates should download the application form from this website and fill & submit the same on or before the prescribed last date.
- In the application form, the candidates need to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Academic details such as marks obtained in the qualifying exam, name of the board, school name etc will be asked in the application form as well.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should then be affixed in the application form.
- Candidates should take complete care while filling the application form and if any error is found, it should be corrected immediately.
- Once all the details are provided into the application form, the candidates can submit it with prescribed application fee and important documents.
- A copy the duly filled-in application form should be kept safe by the candidates in case of further reference.
Photocopies of the following documents attested by both candidate and principal should be enclosed and sent with the copy of application form:
- Affidavit of Candidate Identification Affidavit
- 10th DMC copy
- 12th DMC copy
- All DMC’s of respective course
- Relieving Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Application fee for Punjab ANM admission is expected to be Rs. 1150/-.
- Candidates can pay application fee after downloading a challan from the official website generated after filling the application form.
Punjab ANM 2024 Merit List
- The authority will start preparing merit list of the candidates after the application process is successfully over.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their class 12th exam.
- Candidates can check their names in the merit list by visiting the official website tentatively in the month of September 2024.
- Applicants with names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the further rounds of admission process.
Punjab ANM 2024 Counseling
- Candidates with the names in the merit list will have to attend the counseling round starting from the month of September 2024.
- At the time of counseling, documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- The candidates reporting for counseling should therefore carry with them all their important documents in original and photocopy.
- Candidates will also be asked to provide their choice for nursing college at the time of counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their choice, merit ranking and availability of seats.
Punjab ANM 2024 Admission Process
- Those who are assigned a seat during the counseling process need to report to the allotted institute.
- Formalities of admission such as tuition fee payment, original document submission, etc should be completed by the candidates.
- Once all the formalities are completed successfully, final enrolment will be granted to the candidates.
- It is very important that the candidates report for admission within the stipulated time frame to avoid cancellation of their candidature.
Question 1: If I found a mistake in my application form after it is submitted, how can I get it corrected?
Answer: No provision for correcting the application form will be provided at a later stage to the candidates. It is therefore important to enter all the details in the form very carefully.
Question 2: What if someone who does meet all the eligibility requirements gets enrolled in Punjab ANM degree program?
Answer: Candidature of such candidates will stand cancelled once their ineligibility is discovered. Any kind of fees submitted by such candidates will not be refunded.
Question 3: Do I need to appear for any entrance exam for Punjab ANM admission?
Answer: No entrance exam is expected to be conducted for this. Selection of candidates for admission will be done on the basis of their performance in their class 12th exam.
Question 4: Will I get any call letter for appearing in the counseling and admission session?
Answer: No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidate for appearing in counseling and admission process. All the details will be uploaded on the official website of the council.
Question 5: Is it possible to make payment of application fee though cash or DD?
Answer: Application fee payment can be done only through challan generated after filling of application form. Payment made in the form of demand draft or cash will not be considered.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here