Check here all latest updates on PU CET UG such as eligibility criteria, application process, syllabus, examination date and other related details. Panjab University Common Entrance Test Under Graduate 2016 or commonly known as PU CET UG is a national level medical entrance exam hosted by the Panjab University every year for those applicants who wish to take admission into B. Pharmacy, BHMS and B.Sc. (Honors School) in various streams like Geology, Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Physics, Microbiology, Mathematics, Botany, Biotechnology, Mathematics & Computing, Chemistry, Physics etc. The admission booklet is accessible from 18th March 2016. Panjab University is responsible to organize the PU CET UG and seat will also allocated to the applicants by this university. All information regarding PU CET UG Application Form has been given below.
Table of Contents
PU CET UG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be qualified higher secondary examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with science subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying for PU CET UG should be cleared qualifying examination with at least of 50% of aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories)
- The age of interested applicants should not be less than 16 years and not exceeded than 21 years.
PU CET UG Application fee:
General candidates have to pay Rs 1760/ as PU CET UG application fee
Candidates from reserved categories have to pay Rs 880/ as required application fee.
Payment of PU CET UG application fee will be done through challan.
How to apply for PU CET UG?
In PU CET UG applicants need to follow below steps for applying this exam successfully
- Candidate can apply online by going through the official website of this board which is http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/
- Now click on link “PU CET UG admission” available on given page.
- After that you need to fill in all the prescribed details in the application form.
- Then recheck all the details and submit it.
- Now pay the application fee through Demand Draft to the Punjab University administration office
- Get the hard copy of application form for further reference.
Syllabus of PU CET UG
PU CET UG entrance exam will comprise of 6 papers with each consisting of 60 questions (total of 360 questions) and each question carries 2 marks. There will be also negative marking i.e. 25% from total marks will be reduced for incorrect answer. The time duration for each paper will be 70 minutes. The exam will have following papers:
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science
PU CET UG Important dates
- Releasing date of official notification and other information related to PU CET UG: —-
- Availability of PU CET UG Prospectus and Application Form on the official website of Panjab University will starts from:- —
- End date for receiving of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan will be: —
- End date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India by utilizing auto generated challan: —
- Final date for submission of fee details and uploading of signature, photograph, with remaining of the important information on the website: —
- Date of issuing of PU CET UG admit cards (Roll No.): —
- Panjab University Common Entrance Test under Graduate will be held on: —
- Result of PU CET UG will be declared on: J—