PPBNET 2022 application form will release in the 1st week of August 2022 in online mode. PPBNET stands for Punjab Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test. As the name itself suggests this exam is conducted to shortlist candidates for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course in the state of Punjab. The entrance examination will take place in offline mode through an OMR sheet. The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years in order to apply for this entrance exam. In today’s post, we are going to share complete information related to the PPBNET 2022 examination.
PPBNET 2022 – Overview
|Name of the examination||PPBNET 2022|
|Full name of the exam||Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test 2022|
|Courses Offered||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Examination Management Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Science Faridkot|
PPBNET Important Dates 2022
The tentative schedule of PPBNET 2022 examination is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Prospectus at the university website and university campus||1st week of August 2022|
|Beginning of the online application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||3rd week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card for download||4th week of August 2022|
|Date of examination||Last week of August 2022|
|Declaration of the result||2 days after the exam date|
|Counselling Process||September 2022|
PPBNET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying, candidates should carefully read the PPBNET Eligibility Criteria. Remember, the university will reject the application form of all ineligible candidates and the application fee will not be refunded. The eligibility criteria for the examination are as follows.
- The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
- The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Candidates should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- All aspirants should be medically fit.
PPBNET Application Form 2022
Those interested and eligible candidates who are looking to apply for PPBNET 2022 need to submit the application form online. The university will not accept applications offline. The step by step process to submit the application form is as follows.
- To begin the process of PPBNET application, candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in.
- On the official website, you are required to register by entering your name, email address, and phone number. After registration, the university will issue a unique registration ID (Login ID) and password.
- Now, you may sign in using your unique registration ID and password.
- In the next step, you must enter all the necessary educational, personal, and contact details accurately. Remember all these details should be accurate otherwise the form can get rejected. The university will not provide any correction window after the last date to fix the errors.
- Along with the details, candidates are also required to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Remember, the size of the images should not be beyond 25 KB.
- Next, it is compulsory for all candidates to pay the required application fee as per their categories.
- In the last step, you should take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future references.
The PPBNET Application Fee 2022 is given below.
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 1770/- (including GST @18%)
- All other candidates – Rs. 3540/- (including GST @18%)
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card
- Interested candidates who will apply before the last date will be able to download the PPBNET Admit Card 2022.
- The admit cards will be made available through the official website of the University.
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to provide the login credentials generated at the time of PPBNET Registration.
- An admit card is a crucial document. It will carry some very important details like the name of the candidate, date and time of the exam, venue of the examination, etc.
- The university officials will not allow any candidate to enter PPBNET Exam Center without an admit card or one photo ID proof.
PPBNET Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of PPBNET Examination 2022 is given below.
- Mode of examination – Offline (OMR Sheet based test)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Number of questions – 200 questions
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
- Maximum marks – 800
- Marking Scheme – Each question will carry 4 marks
- Negative Marking – There is no negative marking in the PPBNET 2022 exam.
PPBNET Syllabus 2022
The subject-wise syllabus PPBNET 2022 is given below.
- Physics – Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems.
- Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Solid State, Solutions, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Hydrogen, S Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Group 1 and Group 2 elements, Preparation and properties of some important compounds, Some p-Block Elements, General introduction to p-Block Elements, Group 13 elements, Group 14 element, p-Block Element, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones aml Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life, Environmental Chemistry.
- Biology – Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and environment.
PPBNET 2022 Result
- After the examination, candidates can access and download their result card from the university website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- The PPBNET Result Card 2022 will carry information related to the subject-wise and total marks secured by candidates in the entrance test.
- Along with the result, authorities will also publish PPBNET merit list 2022 of successful candidates.
- At the time of preparing the merit list, authorities will also follow the reservation policy as given below.
- Scheduled Castes – 25%
- Backward Classes – 10%
- Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each) – 2%
- Physically Disabled – 5%
- The PPBNET Counselling 2022 will take place in online mode only.
- In the counselling process, all PPBNET (qualified/ appeared) candidates need to submit their online preferences of colleges.
- Authorities will then allot colleges on basis of merit list and preference filled by candidates online. Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will report to the respective allotted college for joining.
- The admission will be confirmed after documents checking and medical check-up of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Do I need to send the documents to the university after submitting the PPBNET application form?
Answer: No, there is no need to send the documents to the university after submitting the form online. However, you should keep the printout of the following documents for future references.
- At least three printouts of the online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid
- 3 copies of latest identical coloured Photograph with date (taken after 01-01-2022 & should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form
Question – 2: Can I pay the PPBNET application fee by a demand draft?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be accepted in the form of a demand draft.
Question – 3: What is the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Fee Structure 2022?
Answer: The fee structures are different for private and government colleges.
- Government Colleges – Rs. 40000/-
- University College of Nursing – Rs. 40000/-
- Private Colleges
- Fee for Indian Nationals – Rs. 50000/- (annual)
- Fee for NRIs – US $ 15000/- (full course)
- Fee for Foreign National – US $ 15000/- (full course)
Question – 4: In which colleges can I get admission on the basis of the PPBNET 2022 exam?
Answer: There are a lot of colleges that offer admission on the basis of this exam. However, we are providing a list of top B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing College in Punjab 2022 as given below.
- College of Nursing, Govt. Rajindra Hospital, Patiala
- College of Nursing, Govt. Medical College, Amritsar
- University College of Nursing, Faridkot
- State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal, Muktsar
- Institute of Nursing, University Regional Centre, Sri Goindwal Sahib, Distt. Tarn Taran
- University Institute of Nursing, Opposite Sacred Heart Convent School, Jalalabad, Distt.Fazilka
- Adarsh College of Nursing, Village Chonthkheri, Patiala Samana Road, Distt. Patiala
- Ajit Nursing Institute, Sunam, Distt. Sangrur
- Institute of Nursing Education, Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib (C) Hospital, Shastri Nagar, Ludhiana
- International College of Nursing, Ferozepur G.T. Road, Village Piddi, Distt. Tarn Taran
- Jain Institute of Nursing, VPO. Usman Khera, Tehsil Abohar, District Fazilka
- Malwa College of Nursing, Kotkapura, Distt. Faridkot
- College of Nursing, Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences, Muktsar
- College of Nursing, Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh Institute of Nursing, Jalandhar
- College of Nursing, Mohan Dai Oswal Cancer Treatment & Research Foundation, Ludhiana
- College of Nursing, Public Khalsa College for Women, VPO Kandhala Jattan, Distt. Hoshiarpur
- College of Nursing, Sigma Nursing Training Institute, Ludhiana
- Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar
- Kular College of Nursing, VPO Kishangarh, Distt. Ludhiana