We are describing here the notification regarding recruitment process which is invited by the Power Grid Corporation of India Corporation. The information candidate can find in this article are minimum qualification, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, important dates. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the same can apply online from the official website of POWERGRID i.e. www.powergridindia.com in between 15th January to 29th February 2016. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power Govt. of India and one of the largest transmission utilities in the world is looking for skilled, committed and Enregetic individuals to join its fold as Executive Trainee – 21st batch in Electronics, Electricals, Computer Science and Civil discipline through GATE-2016.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Important Dates
Online registration will be held: 15th January to 29th February, 2016
Last date for online registration for GATE 2016: 1st October, 2015
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Please go through the eligibility criteria required for a interested candidates to join Power Grid Corporation of India:
- Full time B.Tech/B.E /B.Sc (Engg.) from a recognized institute/university in the relevant discipline as indicated below along with at least 65% of marks with both Sections A & B cleared by 31/03/2016.
- Other recognized B.Tech/B.E equivalent qualifications of professional societies (es. AMIE) in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% with both sections A & B cleared by 31/03/2016.
- Final year/ semested students, who expect their result by 14/08/2016 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 65% marks or its equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examinations.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 28 years as on 31/12/2015.
For more details candidates may visit the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
How to Apply for Power Grid Corporation of India?
- Register yourself and appear in GATE-2016 for relevant paper as per their disciplines.
- Now candidates need to complete the online registration procedure at POWERGRD website i..e powergridindia.com including details of GATE 2016 application number, registration number and other requisite information, from 15th January to 29 February 2016.
- Online registration for GATE-2016 will last on 1st October, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India
Candidate are first required to appear in GATE 2016 and thereafter they will have to go through a Group discussion and personal interview.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here