Conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test) is a top known entrance examination of India by qualifying which candidates can get admission to several undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS. Based on score of PMET, candidates will be eligible to get admission into private as well as government colleges of the Punjab state. After the declaration of result for PMET, candidates will be called for the further process which are counselling and admission. Get here complete PMET exam details which include application form submission process, eligibility criteria, exam date, pattern, admit card, result etc.
Admissions to MBBS/BDS programme will be offered through NEET.
Table of Contents
Following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by all candidates who have desire to appear in PMET exam:
- Candidates must have residency of Punjab state.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th or its equivalent examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates must have finished their senior secondary education from a school in Punjab.
There is only one mode of PMET application i.e. online mode. Candidates can find the PMET 2018 application form from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences i.e. http://bfuhs.ac.in. Fill up the application form as per the instruction specified on its official website and try not to commit any mistakes.
PMET Exam Pattern
Furnished below is the exam patter for PMET exam; please take a look.
- There will be 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be asked in the exam.
- The total exam duration will be for 150 minutes.
- Questions pattern will be completed based on class 11th and class 12th
PMET Admit Card
Admit card for PMET exam will be downloaded from the month of May 2018. In order to download the admit card candidates will require to visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences i.e. http://bfuhs.ac.in. If you haven’t successfully conducted your registration process, you will not be able to download your admit card. All candidates are instructed to come along with your admit card in the examination hall.
Here we recommend candidates to visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences i.e. http://bfuhs.ac.in in case they want to view their result. While checking the result candidates will have to enter their name, roll number and date of birth in the recommended field. For future reference, you can take print of your result.