The Institute of Finance and International Management Bangalore will be invited applications from the Eligible candidates for the admission of 2 years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Aspirants who satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria must submit the duly filled application form before the due date. Through this post, aspirants can check all important details about PGDM admission at IFIM Business school 2021.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria to apply for PGDM Program at IFIM Bangalore
- The applicant must have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Minimum 50% marks for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- The applicant must have a valid score in national level management exams CAT/ XAT or GMAT.
- Last Date for the depositing of completely filled application: January 2021
- Admission process will commence from: January 2021
- Closing date for admission: February 2021
The selection of the candidate to IFIM business school for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) –
- IFIM’s Comprehensive Ability Test (ICAT)
- Written Exam
- Face To Face Interview
About The Institute
The Institute of Finance and International Management is a premier business school started in 1995 at Bangalore, India. IFIM is one among the premium business schools in India, affiliated to All India Council of Technical Education (AICTIE) and Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). IFIM offering courses in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Finance (PGDM – Finance), Executive Education, EPGDM for Entrepreneurs, PGDM-Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) and EPGDM in Business Analytics. The admissions to IFIM are based on the entrance exam performance organized by IFIM and other national level entrance exams like CAT/ XAT or GMAT.
For More Info, Contact
Ms. Surekha Shetty
Director – Admissions
Mob: 99000 67706
E-mail: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here