PESSAT Counselling- PES University is responsible to conduct PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) counselling process for admission to B.Tech and B.Arch courses offered by the university. The counselling session will be held in two rounds, the first round is expecting to be conducted in the month of June 2022 whereas, second round in the month of July 2022.
During the first round of counselling, candidates will have to submit their original documents. Document verification is conducted for confirming the eligibility of candidates. All PESSAT qualified candidates seeking admission to B.Tech and B.Arch programme are required to attend the counselling session in person.
Steps for Appearing in the Counselling Process
- Candidates first need to register themselves for counselling process.
- Candidates will have to attend the counselling session in person.
- They are required to enter their class 12th or PUC marks before appearing in the counselling session.
- Candidates are instructed to submit the demand draft along with attested copies of required documents including original.
- Candidates may attend the counselling session along with their parent/guardian.
Instruction for Candidates Not Appearing in PESSAT Counselling
- Candidates are required to fill and submit an authorization letter to the University if they are unable to attend the counselling session.
- Candidate’s authorization letter needs to be addressed to ‘The Vice-Chancellor, PES University’ along with the reason why he/she is unable to attend the counselling. Thereafter, he/she will be allowed to authorize someone else to complete the counselling formalities on the behalf of him/her.
- The authorization letter should include photograph and signature of examinees and authorized person’s.
List of Required Documents for PESSAT Counselling
Qualified candidates are required to submit following listed documents during the seat allotment/counselling procedure.
- Two demand draft which should be in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- Among two DDs, one should be of 2,80,000/-, whereas second demand draft should be of Rs.5000/-.
- Hall ticket and rank card.
- Counselling certificate.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- College leaving/Transfer certificate (in case applicable).
- Migration certificate (in case applicable).
- Six copies of passport and stamp size of photographs.
- Copy of demand draft and fee receipt.