Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021: Osmania University, Hyderabad will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission into its ME/ M.Tech (PTPG- Part Time Post Graduate Programmes) for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates seeking admission into M.Tech/M.E courses under this university must submit their application form on or before the last date of submission. Aspirants can check complete details about Osmania University M.E/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
Osmania University (OS) offers ME /M.Tech (PTPG) programme (three years) in following departments:
- Civil Engineering – 35 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering – 30 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 45 Seats
- Electrical Engineering – 30 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 45 Seats
Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021 Important Dates (tentative)
|End date for application submission||June 2021|
|End date for application submission with late fee of Rs 500/||June 2021|
|Provisional list of eligible applicants for entrance exam will be published on||June 2021|
|Admit card will be issued on||June 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2021|
|Result will be announced on||July 2021|
|First phase counseling starts from||July 2021|
|Second phase counseling starts from||August 2021|
Candidate must satisfy below eligibility conditions before applying for Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021. The details about Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021 eligibility criteria are provided below:
- Candidates having BE/ B.Tech degree of Osmania University in the related stream, or its equivalent can apply
- For M.Tech (CSE): candidates having BE/B.Tech/AMIE in any branch of Engineering/ Technology (or) Equivalent Masters Degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Geophysics, Applied Physics, M.Sc. (Information Systems), M.Sc. (Computer), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA (or) Equivalent can apply for the entrance exam.
- AMIE/ AMIETE or equivalent qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.Tech/ BE.
- Candidates should have at least one year experience at the time of Admission.
Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application from the official website of university i.e. www.osmania.ac.in as per prescribed schedule. Each application form should be accompanied by the Registration fee in the form of a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Director, CEEP-Admissions, O.U.” payable at Hyderabad.
The duly filled in application form along with requisite documents should reach at the address mentioned below either in person or by post:
Principal, University College of Engineering,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 (A.P)
Admit card will be issued by the concerned offices of the department as per university official notification.
Selection to all ME/M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. For general and backward class category minimum qualifying percentage will be 36% marks in the Entrance Test and minimum 15% marks in case of candidates from the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category.
The result of Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2018 will be published on concerned Department Notice Board as per University official schedule. You can also check and download your result from university official website at www.uceou.edu.
0 thoughts on “Osmania University ME/M.Tech (PTPG) Admission 2021”
please notify me while application process of part time ME/M.tech starts