OJEE Exam Pattern 2022: The candidates who have applied for the OJEE test will be probably wondering about the pattern of the test. The OJEE Exam Pattern 2022 will provide the aspirants the overview of the examination such as its mode, duration, marking scheme, etc. The exam is conducted in offline mode and the number of questions asked and the duration of the exam depends upon the course in which you have applied for. A better understanding of the OJEE Exam Pattern 2022 will also help the candidates in getting mentally prepared for the exam.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of examination: The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode, i.e. it will be a pen and paper based test.
- Number of questions: The number of questions asked will be different for different courses.
- Duration of exam: Same as the number of questions, the duration of the paper will be also vary according to the course. On an average, 1 hour will be there to attempt 60 questions.
- Type of questions: All the questions in the exam will be of objective type (multiple-choice questions).
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks which means 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Course-wise OJEE Exam Pattern 2022
|Course||Subject-wise no. of questions||Total questions||Duration|
|B.Pharma*||Physics – 45 questions|
Chemistry – 45 questions
Biology – 45 questions
Mathematics – 45 questions
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||D.Pharma course – 60 questions||60||1 hour|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (Diploma holders)||Engineering Mathematics – 40 questions|
Engineering Mechanics – 40 questions
Basic Electrical Engineering – 40 questions
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (B.Sc/ +3 degree holders)||Mathematics – 30 questions|
Physics – 15 questions
Chemistry – 15 questions
|MCA||Mathematics – 60 questions|
Computer Awareness – 60 questions
|Lateral Entry MCA||Mathematics – 60 questions|
Computer Awareness – 60 questions
|MBA||Verbal reasoning – 40 questions|
Analytical reasoning – 40 questions
General Knowledge – 10 questions
Comprehension – 20 questions
Computer and business fundamentals – 10 questions
|Integrated MBA||Verbal reasoning – 15 questions|
Analytical reasoning – 15 questions
General Knowledge – 15 questions
Comprehension – 15 questions
|M.Tech/ M.Arch||Branch-related – 60 questions|
Engineering Mathematics – 20 questions
Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning – 10 questions
|M.Pharma||B.Pharma course – 60 questions||60||1 hour|
*The candidates will have to opt either Biology or Mathematics in B.Pharma entrance test paper. Those who attempt both, the marks obtained in either Biology or Mathematics will be considered whichever is highest.
Filling of Answer Sheet
The answer sheet of OJEE exam will consist of two parts. The candidates are supposed to use only blue/ black ballpoint pen to fill in the particulars in the OMR answer sheet.
- Part A: Details such as roll number, question booklet number, name and signature of the candidate, name of the centre, signature of the invigilator will be filled.
- Part B: The answers will be filled in this part of answer sheet by the means of darkening of bubbles.
For each question, 4 options will be given to the candidates. According to the answer the candidates think is right, the corresponding bubble on the answer sheet will be marked. In case the candidates darken more than 1 single bubble, it will be treated as a wrong answer and marks will be deducted.
The candidates must take extreme care while darkening the bubbles. As the answer sheet is read by Optical Mark Reader machine, if the bubbles are not colored correctly, it will not be able to read it. The candidates should keep the following things in mind while coloring the bubbles:
- The bubble should be darkened completely without leaving any space inside the round space.
- No darkening should be done outside the specified area of the bubble.
- Only blue/ black ballpoint pen should be used. Use of pencil during coloring of bubble is not allowed.
- Do not place tick mark or any other symbol inside the bubble to denote your answer.
- Do not darken more than one bubble.
- Editing in the darkened bubble will not be possible so make sure of your answer before you do so.
|B.Pharma||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Engineering lateral entry (B.Sc/ +3 Sc holder), Pharmacy lateral entry, M.Pharma, Integrated MBA, M.Plan||9:00 am to 10:00 am|
|MCA, Lateral Entry MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|MBA, Engineering lateral entry (Diploma holders)||2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
The syllabus for OJEE will be different for different courses. The syllabus for each course will mainly depend on the curriculum of the qualifying exam. To get the details of the OJEE syllabus, the candidates are advised to refer to the official website.