Date sheet of Odisha board exams will be released by the authorities through online mode. Along with the dates of the exam, exam day, duration and subject names and their codes will be mentioned on the date sheet. Candidates before appearing for the exam should check the Odisha Board Time Table 2023 and then report to the exam center accordingly. Details of exam center will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card. The students can find the complete details related to the Odisha Board Date Sheet 2023 from this article.
Table of Contents
Odisha Board Date Sheet 2023
- Other than the theory paper, practical exams will also be conducted, the details of which can be obtained from the school.
- Candidates should submit their application form for appearing in the board exams on or before the date fixed by the Examination Committee.
- Candidates (other than regular and ex-regular) will have to pay the enrollment fee as decided up by the Board for appearing in the board exam.
- The Examination Committee will publish the results on the official website and will also be intimated to the school concerned.
- Admit card for appearing in the exam will be made available for the successfully enrolled candidates and can be obtained from the school.
Class 10th Odisha Board Time Table 2023
The Odisha Board Class 10 Time Table 2023 can be checked through online mode. The date sheet will be made available on the official website of Odisha board and also on this page. Candidates must appear for the exam according to the time table or else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The authorities have not released the actual dates for the 10th board exams and will be updated here after announcement.
Class 12th Odisha Board Date Sheet 2023
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will publish the date sheet of the 12th board exam on its official website. Candidates will have to appear for the exam as per the dates mentioned in the Odisha Board Class 12 Date Sheet 2023. Candidates will also be able to check the dates from this website after it is released by the authorities. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exams on the dates other than the one mentioned in the date sheet.
Steps to check Odisha Board Time Table 2023
Candidates can easily check the Odisha Board Time Table 2023 by visiting the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. The steps to check and download the date sheet of Odisha board exams 2023 are given below.
- Go to the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha bseodisha.nic.in.
- Now, click the examination tab present on the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the link to check the time table.
- Separate links will be there for class 10th and class 12th board date sheet.
- Click on the appropriate link to open the time table on a new page.
- You can now check the relevant date sheet and even download it by clicking the download button.
- Apart from this, candidates can also check the time table, without searching different links, directly from this page.
Board exam preparation strategy
Preparing for your boards in a well-planned way can definitely help the candidates in scoring good marks in their exam. Some tips and tricks to assist the students in preparing well for their exams are given below:
- Collect all the important books for your study at one place. Also, always keep your study place neat and clean.
- Practice more and more and find out your strong and weak points. The subject or the topic in which you are weak should be given more focus.
- For whatever duration you study, study with full concentration. 6 hours of focused study is better than 12 hours of unfocused study.
- Learn to manage your time properly. Making a time table and then studying according to it can help in better management of time.
- Make short notes of important topics so that you can easily revise them whenever you want.
- Revision must be included in your daily study time table. If not daily, at least revise on a weekly basis. Not revising things for too long can lead to forgetting of the earlier read topics.
- Do not focus on theory only. Solve as much numerical as you can to get a strong hold on them.
- Stay far away from distractions. Not very much time is left in the board exams and therefore distraction is something you can’t afford.
How to score good marks in exam?
Apart from being strongly prepared, another thing that is crucial for scoring good marks in the exam is how well to perform during the exam. Given below are certain tips on how to keep your mind calm during the exam and score better marks.
- Do not panic after seeing the question paper. Even if there are some answers that you don’t know, focus on what you know.
- Carefully read all the questions in the time allotted for the same. Try to understand what is being asked in the question.
- Include examples, diagram and flowcharts in your answers as much as possible (but not unnecessarily).
- Start answering with the section in which you know the most answers. Make sure all the questions of the same section are written sequentially.
- A good handwriting can always help you in fetching good marks. Do not write answers in clumsy manner.
- Maintain a good speed of writing throughout the paper. You do not want to leave known questions blank.
- If you have more than one answer sheet, tie them carefully in sequence before the last bell of the exam rings.
- Avoid writing irrelevant points in your answers. Marks is given only for the to-the-point answers.
- Writing important points in bullets is also an easy way to attract the sight of the examiner and fetch marks without any extra effort.