NTSE Eligibility Criteria 2021: Why it is crucial to check the eligibility section before applying for any entrance test. Because, if you have applied without being eligible for that particular exam then your candidature may be cancelled at any stage of selection. So, if you are an NTSE aspirant then please check its related criteria before you apply for the same.
Below, I’m describing eligibility conditions for appearing in both stages of National Talent Search Examination i.e. NTSE Stage 1 and Stage 2. Please explore this post for complete information.
NTSE Eligibility Criteria 2021
National Talent Search Examination is organized in two stages; candidates may find related details by going through the information furnished below.
Eligibility Criteria for Stage 1
- Aspirants, who belong to India, are only permitted to apply for the NTSE exam.
- Class X students can appear in the test but they must have acquired at least 60% marks in class IX.
- Aspirants must be studying in a recognized school.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/PH category are required to obtain at least 55% marks in class IX.
- Candidates who are registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) can also apply for scholarship examination but he/she must be less than 18 years old (as on July 1, 2021) and is not employed.
Eligibility Criteria for Stage 2
- Students, who have secured a minimum 80% marks or above in the State level exam, can apply for Stage II conducted by NCERT.
- Candidates, who will achieve minimum qualifying marks in stage II, will be eligible for the scholarship.
If you are satisfied with your eligibility then you may apply for the Scholarship programme. Once your application gets scrutinized by the admission authority then you’ll be allowed to appear in the NTSE test.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here