NPAT BBA Eligibility Criteria 2021: In order to become eligible to apply for NPAT BBA 2021, candidates should have cleared higher secondary exam from a recognized board. Read this post to collect all possible information related to eligibility requirements for appearing in NPAT BBA.
NIMMS University is responsible to conduct this exam for aspirants seeking admission to undergraduate management programmes. The application process for NPAT BBA 2021 will be commenced from March 2021 and candidates who are eligible can apply for this test.
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 or its equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma with any stream from a registered authority are permitted to apply.
- They should have attained minimum 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam to become eligible for admission to B.Com (Hons) programme and 60% in case they are interested in getting admission to B.Sc. (Finance) and BBA programme.
- Candidates whose age is more than 25 years are not permitted to apply.
- Candidates who have completed class 12th or its equivalent education from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOS) are also allowed to apply.
- If you have not cleared the 10+2 or its equivalent exam in the first attempt then you are not permitted to apply.
We advise candidates to read the eligibility section at least twice before they apply for NPAT BBA. Only after ensuring the eligibility, a candidate is permitted to apply for the exam.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here