NPAT BBA Application Form 2021: The date of commencing application process for NPAT BBA may fall in January 2021 and will end by April 2021. If you are interested to apply for this exam then your utmost responsibility should be verifying your eligibility.
Candidates, not meeting the required eligibility conditions, are not permitted to apply for NPAT BBA 2021. This post will help you while applying for NPAT BBA 2021 in a prescribed way.
Instruction to Fill up NPAT BBA Application Form
- First of all complete the registration procedure by going through the official admission portal of NMIMS.
- Now hit the tab titled “Apply for NPAT BBA 2021”.
- Register yourself with valid login id and password.
- Fill up your personal, educational and other information.
- Now you need to upload recently taken passport size photograph and signature.
- Now pay the requisite application fee amounting Rs.1800 by using demand draft or credit card.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Candidates are allowed to fill up multiple choices of programs.
Candidates are required to upload the photograph according to the instruction provided by the exam conducting authority. Mandatory fields are must to be filled with required information. We advise aspirants to provide only genuine information in the form otherwise their candidature can be cancelled at any point of time.
Candidates have to fill application fee in following way:
- For one school program- Rs.1800/-
- For two programs of two different schools: Rs.3000/-
- For three program of three different schools: Rs.4000/-
- For four programs of four different schools: Rs.5000/-
Candidates must fill up and submit the form before the deadline specified by the exam conducting authority. Applications, which are submitted after the given deadline, will be assumed as invalid.