NPAT BBA Admit Card 2021: All NPAT BBA aspirants who have completed the application procedure before the intimated deadline they may download their admit card from May 2021 onward. Application form of a candidate must be completed in all its aspects, otherwise the same will be rejected and he/she won’t be able to download his/her admit card.
Through this post, I’m sharing here all related information of NPAT BBA hall ticket. This post will help you at the time of downloading your admit card.
How to Download My Admit Card?
Please go through the information furnished here in order to download your admit card:
- Go to the official admission portal of NPAT and find the relevant link of the admit card.
- Now enter your NPAT BBA registration number and password;
- Hit the login button;
- After hitting the login button your admit card will appear on the screen.
Candidates are instructed to keep their admit card preserve till the admission procedure ends. Please keep in mind that your admit card won’t be sent via any other means so you need to download it in online mode only.
Please Keep in Mind
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card preserve until completion of the admission process.
- No candidate under any circumstances is allowed to appear in the test.
- The admit card contains information such as candidate name, examination date & timing, contact information, exam venue etc.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card candidates should inform the exam conducting authority quickly.