Selection of the candidates for admission to various courses offered by NMIMS will be done on the basis of an entrance exam. Entrance exams will be conducted on two days and the candidates can choose to appear for the exam on either or both days. For such candidates, the marks scored in the best of the two exams will be considered. Candidates will be able to fill and submit their online applications from February 2023. This article provides complete details related to NMIMS NPAT 2023.
Table of Contents
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Dates
The dates related to NMIMS NPAT 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Release of online application form||February 2023|
|Last date to make submission of application||June 2023|
|Admit card issue date||June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2023|
|Announcement of result||June 2023|
|Beginning of counseling round||July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||July 2023|
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for different courses for which NMIMS NPAT 2023 will be conducted are provided below:
- For B.Tech & MBA Tech: Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam with English & Science subjects can apply.
- For BBA: A pass in class 12th exam is required.
- For B.Com: The candidates who have cleared their class 12th exam will be eligible for B.Com course.
- For B.Des: Those who have passed their class 12th exam can apply for this programme.
- For B.Sc Finance: Candidates need to clear their class 12th exam with Mathematics/ Statistics to be eligible.
- For B.Sc Economics: The applicants should have cleared their class 12th in a single attempt only.
- For B.Sc Mathematics/ Applied Statistics & Analytics: A pass in class 12th exam with Mathematics is required.
- For MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharma + MBA): A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biology is required.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form
- The application form for NMIMS NPAT 2023 will be released in online mode on the official website of the institute www.npat.in.
- Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam can fill their applications most probably from February 2023.
- Candidates will have to provide some basic personal and educational details into the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates will also be uploaded into the application form in scanned format.
- After providing all the information into the application form, it can be submitted online along with the prescribed application fee.
- Upon successful submission, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The application fee structure for NMIMS NPAT 2023 is provided below:
|No. of programmes||Application fee|
|For programme of one school||INR 1800|
|For programmes of two schools||INR 3000|
|For programmes of three schools||INR 4000|
|For programmes of four schools||INR 5000|
|For programmes of five schools||INR 6000|
|For programmes of six schools||INR 7000|
|For programmes of seven schools||INR 8000|
Mode of payment:
Online mode of payment of application fee will be provided to the candidates. Candidates will be able to submit the fee using net banking facility or debit card/ credit card.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for different courses at NMIMS is provided below:
For B.Tech and MBA Tech:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Language Proficiency||10||10||10 minutes|
|Logical Intelligence||20||20||20 minutes|
For BBA, B.Com (Hons.), B.Pharma + MBA (Pharma Tech), B.Sc Finance, BA (Hons.) Liberal Arts, B.Sc Economics, B.Des (Humanizing Technology), B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc (Applied Statistics & Analytics):
|Topics||No. of questions||Duration|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
For B.Des (Humanizing Technology) (along with Paper I):
|Topics||No. of questions||Duration|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Spatial Ability & Visualization Skills||20|
|General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20|
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the different programs under NMIMS NPAT is provided below:
For B.Tech and MBA Tech
- Language Proficiency: Vocabulary, Grammar, Reported Speech, Article, Reading Comprehension, Spotting of Error, Tenses, Words Omission, etc
- Logical Intelligence: Coding & Decoding, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Blood Relation, etc
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Surface Area & Volume, Statistics & Probability, Coordinate Geometry, etc
- Chemistry: Chemical Equilibrium, States Of Matter, Principles of Organic Chemistry, Polymers, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, etc
- Physics: Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Units & Measurements, Kinetic Theory, Work, Energy, Power, Waves & Oscillations, Thermodynamics, etc
For Paper I:
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability: Trigonometry, Number System, Sets, Relations Proficiency in English Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Error Finding & Correction, Sequence of Ideas, etc.
- & Functions, Statistics & Probability, Algebra, etc.
- Reasoning & General Intelligence: Logical Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Critical Thinking, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, etc.
For Paper II:
- Observation & Problem Solving: People, Situations & Events, Visual Properties, Inferring & Predicting, Analyzing, Reasoning, Classifying, Concealed Properties In Ordinary Things, etc
- Spatial Ability & Visualization: Knowledge of Practical, Mechanical & Scientific Concepts, Spatial Relationship, Perception & Visual Design, etc
- General Awareness & Design Sensibility: Sculpture & Literature, Infrastructure & Environment, History of Art, Climate, Environment, Pollution, Awareness Of Social & Cultural Connection, Weather & Natural Resources and Their Implication On The Design of Products, etc
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Admit Card
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the institute from the month of May 2023.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam center.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates are also required to bring a valid identity proof in original and photocopy.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in the absence of a valid admit card or id proof.
- Details of exam center, schedule along with other details will be mentioned on the admit card.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Result
- Result of the online exam will be announced through online mode in the last week of May 2023.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official website of the institute.
- On the basis of candidates’ performance in the exam and preference of campus given in the online registration form, a merit list will be prepared.
- Admission of the candidates will be done as per their names in the merit list.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Admission
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to report to the institute to complete the admission formalities.
- Those reporting for admission need to carry all their documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- After successful verification of the documents, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
- Candidates must report for the admission in the time limit. Those who fail to do so will not be considered for the admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: There will be no negative marking applicable in the entrance exam.
Ans: The candidates can carry the following documents as identity proof:
School/ College ID
Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
Class 12th Admit Card
Ans:The candidates will be able to provide their preference for programmes and institute at the time of filling the application form.
Ans: The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode and objective type questions will be asked.
Ans: Candidates will be given options to choose two test cities at the time of online registration.