Table of Contents
AWH Engineering College Calicut
|Name of the Institute/University||NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Type of Institute||Private Engineering institute|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and Diploma Courses|
|Campus Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Accredited by/Affiliations||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), BijuPatnaik University of Technology, Odisha, Recognised by Govt. of Odisha|
About NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar
NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar has been established under the aegis of NM Group of Institutions in 1991. The institute offers various courses in engineering in different disciplines. The institute has got the affiliation from the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha. The institute has also been recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Govt. of Odisha. Candidates, who wish to pursue the engineering and technology degree, can apply for admission if they fulfil the eligibility norms set by the Institute.
In the post, details have been given about the NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar and the associated information has also been provided about the courses offered by the institute, admission process and the placement details.
Courses Offered by NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar
- Disciplines and intake for B.Tech
|S.No.||Name of the programme||No. of seats available (540)|
|1.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|3.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
- Disciplines and intake for M.Tech
|S.No.||Name of the programme||No. of seats available (72)|
|1.||M. Tech in Communication Engineering (ECE)||18|
|2.||M. Tech in Thermal Engineering (MECH)||18|
|3.||M. Tech in Power System Engineering (EEE)||18|
|4.||M. Tech in Computer Science Engineering||18|
- Disciplines and intake for MBA
|S.No.||Name of the programme (MBA)||No. of seats available (60)|
|5.||Production & Operation||10|
- Disciplines and intake for Diploma Courses
|S.No.||Name of the programme||No. of seats available (120)|
|1.||Diploma Course in Mechanical Engineering||60|
|2.||Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering||60|
NMIET Admission Process
B.Tech Admission Process
- Candidates need to have completed the higher secondary education from a recognised board of secondary education.
- Candidate must have appeared in the JEE-Mains and must have got the JEE Scorecard.
- Candidates must have studied physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the subjects from the computer science/biology/biotechnology/chemistry.
M.Tech Admission Process
- Candidates must have completed the bachelor level degree in technology from a recognised
- Candidates need to have the scorecard of the GATE.
MBA Admission Process
- Candidates must be a Graduate of the 10+2+3 pattern from any stream.
- Candidate must have appeared in the tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA etc.
- Candidates have taken part in the common counselling conducted through Odisha JEE, CET.
NMIET Fee Structure
To get the details of the updated fee structure of the institute, candidates will be required to visit the official website of the institute. The official website of the NM Institute of Engineering and Technology is ‘http://www.nmiet.ac.in’.
Facilities in NM Institute of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls
- magnificent college buildings
- well-equipped labs
- lively classrooms
- spacious computer centre with more than 700 computers
- highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- A well-equipped clinic under qualified doctors
- Training and Placement Cell
- To and fro bus service institute from the campus to the different parts of the city
- Library with 38,500 reference books, with more than 150 magazines, magazines, encyclopedias
- Yoga Center to enrich the student with enthusiasm and spiritual feeling
- Well-equipped gymnasium available for students with experienced trainers
NMIET’s Training, Placement and Development Cell has separately been setup to take care of the students’ placement through the campus placement. Candidates are provided with the pre-placement training so that they can do well in the campus interview. Mock interviews, seminars, group discussions and written tests are also conducted and organised to improve the corporate level interpersonal skills of the candidates.
NMIET Contacts Details
|Address||Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751019
|Phone number||(0674) 2471649, 7752014562 / 9938738558|