NITK (National Institute of Technology Karnataka), Surathkal has invited application for admission to PhD program for the upcoming session. If you are going to apply then you need to first collect the all possible details associated with NITK, Surathkal PhD admission which includes its eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, application form, how to apply etc.
NITK, Surathkal PhD Admission Important Dates
Candidates can check here all important dates associated with NITK, Surathkal PhD Admission:
- Last Date for receipt of the filled application form: November
- List of shortlisted candidates will be announced on the website:November
- Selection test or Interview gets conducted: December
It is must to follow the above mentioned important dates if you’re going to appear for PhD admission offered NITK, Surathkal.
NITK, Surathkal PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check out the eligibility criteria related to NITK, Surathkal PhD admission mentioned below:
Candidates should hold Master’s degree in associated filed along with CGPA of 6.5 or 60% marks (for SC/ST/PwD category candidates, 6.0 or 55% marks) in aggregate.
How to Apply for NITK, Surathkal PhD Admission?
If you’d like to apply for NITK, Surathkal PhD admission then, you are required to follow the steps specified below:
- You need to visit the official website for downloading the application form.
- Now fill up the same by inserting only genuine information into it. After filling up the application form, you need to send it to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State.
- Candidates also need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST- Rs. 150/-) in the form of demand draft. The demand draft should be drawn in favor of the Director, N.I.T.K., Surathkal payable at State Bank of India, or Canara Bank, NITK, Campus Branch, Surathkal. Demand draft should be enclosed with the application form while sending it to the above mentioned address.
Selection Procedure for NITK, Surathkal PhD Admission
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance in the qualifying exam, presentation on a research topic, interview and written aptitude test conducted by the respective departments.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here