Candidates looking for admission to PhD program offered at NIT Meghalaya can submit their application before December. The institute is offering PhD program in various disciplines such as Humanities, Chemistry, Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering. Candidates can choose one of the disciplines as per their area of interest and eligibility. Find here all related details of NIT Meghalaya PhD admissions such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure etc.
NIT Meghalaya PhD Admissions Important Dates
Go through all important dates associated with NIT Meghalaya PhD admissions and follow the same during your admission procedure.
- Last date to submit the application form via post:December
- List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on institute’s website: December
- Written test and personal interview date: December
NIT Meghalaya PhD Admissions Eligibility Criteria
If you are keenly looking for admission to PhD program offered by NIT Meghalaya then first check whether you are eligible or not by going through the criteria mentioned below. If you are not eligible as per the norms of NIT Meghalaya, you can’t process to apply. So, double-verify your criteria and then move to application procedure:
- Master’s degree in the associated branch of Engineering/Science/technology/Management with securing 60% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
- BE/BTech along with at least 75% marks or its equivalent CGPA and genuine GATE score are eligible to apply for the given program.
- Reservation policy will be applied for SC, OBC, ST and PD categories as per the norms of MHRD.
NIT Meghalaya PhD Admission Application Procedure/Application Fees
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates who are applying online required to fill up the application form latest by 27th November, 2015.
- Thereafter they need to send the hard copy of the filled in application which should be reached to the office along with demand draft latest by December 2016.
These are all about the NIT Meghalaya PhD Admission application procedure, if you’d like to explore more you can browse its official website. Details of application fees are as follows:
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
The amount should be paid in favor of “NIT Meghalaya” payable at Shillong.
NIT Meghalaya PhD Admission Selection Procedure
List of eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test in topics related to their discipline. Based on their performance in written test they will be called for an interview which is the final step of selection.
Candidates can use our comment box mentioned below for sharing their queries associated with NIT Meghalaya PhD Admission.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here