Candidates can get here all related information about NIRD & PR, Hyderabad Admission Notification for PGD in Rural Development Management Program which includes important dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure etc. All interested candidates require collecting these details and following the same during the entire admission procedure; it’ll help them to accomplish the admission procedure very easily.
- Last date to submit the application form: —
- Entrance test will be conducted: —
- Last date for receiving of the application form for applicants belong to Jammu & Kashmir, North Eastern States, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Island.
NIRD & PR, Hyderabad Admission Notification Eligibility Criteria for PGD in Rural Development Management Program
Following are the basis eligible criteria should be met by every individual in order to get admission to PGD in Rural Development Management Program offered by NIRD & PR, Hyderabad for the academic year.
- Candidates should have completed graduation with any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates, going to appear in the final year graduation and expected to fulfill the requirement before 1st January, 2016, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for PGD in Rural Development Management Program at NIRD & PR, Hyderabad
We recommend candidates to go through the application procedure we are specifying here excluding for them. Please have a look on the application procedure for PGD in Rural Development Management Program at NIRD & PR, Hyderabad.
- Candidates are allowed to apply in online mode.
- In order to obtain the application form candidates need to visit the official website.
- After obtaining the application form, it should be filled properly and thereafter the hard copy of the same should be sent including application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100 in case of SC/ST and PwD candidates). The application should be remitted in favour of NIRD-PGDRDM, payable at Hyderabad.
- Address to send the filled application form:
The Coordinator (Admissions), Centre for Post Graduate Studies GS),
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India.
Selection Procedure for Admission to PGD in Rural Development Management Program at NIRD & PR, Hyderabad
Candidates will get selected through an all-India entrance test. The test is conducted just to check the quantitative, verbal and analytical abilities of the students. Further, personal interview and group discussion will be organized for final selection of candidates.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here