Applications will be invited by NIMS B.Sc Nursing from eligible applicants of Telangana for admission into B.Sc Nursing programme for academic session 2024-25. Every year, a large number of candidates get enrolled in B.Sc nursing programme offered by NIMS. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before August 2024 after checking the eligibility criteria. Aspirants can check complete details about NIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
- Duration: 4 year
- Total seats: 100
NIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form
|Final date for submission of application form
|Provisional merit list
|Final merit list
|Counselling letters to be issued
|Date notified for admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond
|Classes will start from
|Admission process will close by
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024
- Candidate should have done intermediate (10+2) course with Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Physics and English or Vocational Nursing/MPHW with Bridge course of Physical Sciences and Biological or equivalent examination.
- Only female candidates are allowed.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examination with minimum 45% of marks on the average in the subjects of Zoology, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, and English has taken together
- The minimum age for admission will be 17 years and upper age limit will be 25 years as on admission year.
There will be reservation criteria as listed below:
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 6%
- Backward class: 29%
- Physically Handicapped-PH: 3%
NIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024 Application Form
- The application form will be available at www.nims.edu.in.
- Applicant should submit the hard copy of the application form.
- The Application will be downloaded and filled correctly.
- Fill all the entries in the application form very carefully.
- Incomplete and hand-written forms will not be considered.
- The duly filled in application form will have to be printed, signed, attest a recent passport size photograph and submitted to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad-500 082 on or before the due date along with all the required documents
- Remit Rs.700/- as required application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt before the due date. The demand draft will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled-in application.
- The applicant should write her name and the course applied for on the back side of the Bank demand Draft and NIMS cash receipt.
- The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered.
Selection of candidates to B.Sc nursing course will be made based on the basis of their performance in the Intermediate (Bi.P.C.) or equivalent. Eligible candidates have to attend the counselling according to the notified schedule.
When will NIMS B.Sc Nursing application form release?
What will be the mode of application?
What is the minimum age to apply?
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here