NIIT University Rajasthan B.Tech Admission: NIIT University (NU), Rajasthan will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admissions to 4- year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) course for the academic year 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission to B.Tech programme at NIIT University as per the prescribed schedule. Aspirants can check all important details about NIIT University Rajasthan B.Tech admission from the article mentioned below in this page.
NIIT University offers B.Tech course in following streams:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
Aspirants need to satisfy below eligibility criteria before applying NIIT University B.Tech admission. Below, candidates can check the complete info regarding NIIT University B.Tech Admission eligibility criteria in detailed.
- Interested candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th level from ICSE/ CBSE any other board in India or its equivalent from any other country in five subjects in which four compulsory subjects are Mathematics, English, Social Study, and Science and fifth can be any subject of the candidate’s choice.
- Interested candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th level from any other board in India or its equivalent from any other country in 5 subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) and English.
- Applicants should have submitted the Early Admission Application form by the due date.
- For admission to CSE & ECE branches, candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in PCM in 12th
- For admission to Bio-Technology in XII class candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in PCM, PCB, or PCMB in 12th
- Candidates pursuing in the qualifying exam can also apply for admission.
- Applicants should have appeared in either JEE Main or appearing in BITSAT or NUET (NIIT University Engineering Test) or SAT or any State Engineering Entrance Examination.
NIIT University B.Tech Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates seeking for NIIT B.Tech admission can apply through both online as well as offline modes. For online application, the candidate should visit the official website of the university. Applications forms can also be obtained from any of the designated Admission offices of NU. Candidates have to pay applicable application fee either through either offline or cash or DD in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi.
How to submit application form?
- Visit official website i.e. http://www.niituniversity.in/
- Attach scanned copies of all required documents as prescribed in the form
- Take the print out of duly filled in application form and send the same to NU Central Admission Office at NIIT House 85, sector -32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon (122001), Haryana.
- You can also submit the same in person to duly authorized centers.
- Candidates have to submit the completely filled in application before the specified date.
Admission will be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. For selection in NIIT B.Tech programme 2020, Candidates first need to appear in any of the following exams i.e. JEE-Main or SAT or BITSAT or Any State Engineering Entrance Examination or NUET (NIIT University Engineering Test). All candidates have to appear for NUET if Entrance Exam results or scores not available. Selected candidates will further undergo Personal Counseling Interaction either face-to-face or through video conference organized by the university for final selection.