Table of Contents
|Name of the Institute/University||The New Horizons Institute of Technology|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering|
|Campus Location||Durgapur, Burdwan, West Bengal|
About The New Horizons Institute of Technology
The New Horizons Institute of Technology Durgapur was inaugurated by Mr Buddhadeb Bhattacharya, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal in 2007. The institute was established in the 2007 and the session was started the same year. Candidates, who want to pursue the diploma courses from the institute, can admission in the institute.
In the post, the details have been given about the admission process and the eligibility criteria, fee structure and the facilities available in the Institute.
Courses Offered by the New Horizons Institute of Technology
|Sl. No.||Branches of Engineering & Technology||Total Approved Intake|
|1.||Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering||60|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||60 1st shift & 120 2nd shift|
|5.||Civil Engineering||120 1st shift & 60 2nd shift|
- Candidates will be offered the admission in the institute on the basis of their score in the JEXPO.
- Candidates need to take part in the admission counselling as well conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- Candidates will be given the allotment letter after the counselling is done by WBSCTE.
|1.||Fee at the time of admission (1st semester)||35,000||29,000|
|2.||Fee from 2nd Semester to 6th Semester (Per semester)||24,000||18,000|
- JEXPO stands for Joint Entrance Examination-Polytechnic.
- JEXPO is an entrance examination is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- Candidates can take admission in the first year diploma courses after qualifying the exam.
Facilities in the New Horizons Institute of Technology
- Well accomplished and knowledgeable faculty
- Hostel facilities
- Library Seminar Hall
- Anti-ragging Squad
- Secondary School Exam Admit Card (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- Secondary School ExamMark sheet (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- Secondary School Exam Certificate (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Exam. Marksheet (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- Migration Certificate (2 Copies Attested Xerox), Except West Bengal Board
- Recent Colour Photo [Passport Size (5 Copies), Stamp Size (3 Copies), ID Size (3 Copies)]
- JEXPO Admit Card (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- JEXPO Rank Card (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
- WBSCTE Allotment Letter
- Medical Certificate (2 Copies Attested Xerox)
|Address||The New Horizons Institute of Technology
Phase-II, City Center South GT Road, Surya Sen Sarani, Durgapur, West Bengal 713208, India
|Phone number||(0343) 2542103 / 06 / 08|