If you are appearing in NEET PG exam then this article is a must-read for you. Here we have elaborated important instructions for the day of NEET PG exam along with the list of documents you need to bring to the exam center. Do not bring items which are prohibited in the exam centre.
Exam Day Instructions
- After completion of identity and biometrics verification, candidates need to go to the computer terminal at the exam centre and a Test Centre Administrator (TCA) will check in them.
- Candidates must keep their valid admit card and photo identification at all times during the test.
- Candidates will get Pencils, eraser and rough paper during the exam so they do not need to bring stationary /writing material.
- Listen to instructions carefully as given by the TCA before starting the test.
- Candidates are allowed to use rough paper to do rough works.
- If you have any sort of issue then you may contact the TCA/Invigilator.
- After completion of the test please return all rough paper to the TCA.
Items Which Are Barred at the Exam Centre
Candidates are restricted to bring the following items:
- Any stationary item including textual material (printed or written), Plastic Pouch, notes, Calculator, Writing Pad, Pen, Eraser, Pen Drives etc.
- Any electronic device such as Bluetooth, Mobile Phone, Earphones, Pager, Microphone, wristwatch/Health Band, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Calculator etc.
- Any ornaments such as Ring, bracelets, Earrings, Chain/Necklace, Nose-pin, Pendants, Badge, Necklace with pendants, Brooch etc.
- Any eatable things whether it is opened or packed;
- Other items such as Goggles, Wallet, Handbags, Cap, Belt etc.
List of Mandatory Documents Need to Bring at the Exam Centre
- Admit card (printed copy)- Please paste your photograph on it;
- Photocopy of Provisional and SMC/MCI registration and
- One of your authorized photo identity proof such as
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here