NEET MDS 2022: The application form for NEET MDS is expecting to release soon. NEET MDS is the entrance test which is commenced to provide admission to the candidates in the Dental PG courses offered by public and private institutes of the country. The All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE) has now been replaced by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to pursue the master of dental surgery from the various medical institutes of India. Candidates can apply for the test through the online application form.
Candidates can find the entire information here about the NEET MDS 2022 and the other details about the NEET MDS Application Form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and important dates.
NEET MDS 2022 will be held on 6th March 2022.
NEET MDS 2022 Important Dates
Below, we are listing the important dates regarding NEET MDS 2022 exam. We have updated the table as per the official notification. Please go through the actual schedule of NEET MDS 2022.
|S.No.||Name of the events||Dates|
|1.||Date of release of the NEET MDS Application Form||To be announced|
|2.||Last Date to fill and submit the online Application Form||To be announced|
|3.||Demo test would be available from||To be announced|
|5.||Date of Admit card Download||To be announced|
|6.||Date of Written Exam||6th March 2022|
|7.||Result and merit list release date||To be announced|
NEET MDS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be required to fulfill the NEET MDS Eligibility criteria which have been stated as under:
- Indian citizen/Person of India Origin /Overseas Citizen of India card -holder is eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should have done BDS degree from a Dental College recognized by the Government of India.
- Applicants must have completed a one-year mandatory rotatory internship in an approved /recognized Dental College in order to be eligible to appear in NEET MDS 2022 exam. (Note: Candidate who had completed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a recognized degree of BDS issued by an Indian University, relating to recognized Dental College under Section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India are exempted from the condition of 1 year rotator internship)
- Aspirants who have completed BDS from the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
- Applicants can register and participate for NEET MDS 2022 only once for admission to the academic session 2022-23.
NEET MDS 2022 Application Form
The online registration for NEET MDS 2022 may start soon. All the candidates are advised to go through the information brochure carefully and read the important eligibility criteria and instruction for NEET MDS 2022 application form filling process before applying. Some important information related NEET MDS application form 2022 is given below:
- The NEET MDS Application Form 2022 can be filled and submitted through the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Applicants shall have to fill the application form with all the details correctly.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of a recent photo and signature in the application form as per the given specifications.
- Applicants have to pay necessary exam fees (Rs 3750/- for Gen/OBC applicants and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants) online through credit/debit cards or through net banking.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- The examination fee is non-refundable under any circumstances
NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
After the submission of the NEET MDS 2022 application form through the online mode, the exam controlling board will issue the NEET MDS Admit card 2022 to all the eligible candidates. Candidates can receive the admit card of NEET MDS 2022 in an online mode only. Check here the important details about NEET MDS 2022 admit card.
- Admit card will have details about the NEET Exam venue and the information about the date and time of the commencement of the NEET MDS exam 2022 in the admit card.
- Candidates have to carry the NEET Admit Card with them on the day of the exam.
- It will be essential for the applicants to arrive at the exam venue on the date and time as given in the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid admit card.
NEET MDS 2022 Exam Pattern
The conducting body of NEET MDS i.e. NBE will organize the NEET MDS 2022 exam in online mode. The entrance test will be based on major subjects of Bachelor degree of Dental Surgery. The details of NEET MDS exam pattern 2022 are mentioned here.
- The NEET MDS written test will be based on objective questions which will have multiple choices of answers.
- Each question in the exam will be carrying equal marks.
- There will be 240 questions in the exam.
- The exam will be of three hours.
- The questions in the NEET MDS 2021 will be from the Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the exam
NEET MDS 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for NEET MDS 2022 exam will be based on BDS standard and may cover all the subjects/topics studied during the BDS programme as prescribed by the Dental Council of India (DCI) Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as modified from time to time.
The conducting authority i.e. NBE will decide the cut-off marks of NEET MDS 2022 depending on various factors. These factors include minimum qualifying marks for NEET MDS 2022, availability of seats, difficulty level of exam, number of applicants appeared in the exam and last few years cut-off trend.
NEET MDS 2022 Result
- The exam conducting authority will declare the NEET MDS Result 2022 on the official website probably in the month of January 2022.
- Candidates can check the NEET MDS Result 2022 online through visiting the official website of NBE.
- In a situation, if two candidates get equal marks in the entrance exam, their inter-see-merit will be taken into consideration according to their age. According to which, the older candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
- The exam conducting authority will release a merit list for all qualified candidates on the basis of the marks attained by them in the exam.
NEET MDS 2022 Counselling process
NEET MDS 2022 counselling for All India 50% quota seats will be organized by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) while counseling for State quota seats will be held by the designated Counseling authority/ Union Territories/ Agency of the respective States using NEET MDS 2022 score/result. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend the NEET MDS 2022 counselling in online mode through their registered account. The allocation of seats will be based on the merit list of NEET MDS 2022 indicating the ranks of the qualified students.
NEET MDS 2022 Admission Process
- The admission will be provided on the basis of the merit list which will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test.
- In the case of equal marks of two candidates, older candidates will be given preference.
Also Check: List of Medical Entrance Exams