NEET Application Form 2021: The NEET conducting body i.e. the National Testing Agency (NTA) may release the NEET UG 2021 Application form in December 2020. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level medical examination conducts for providing admission to eligible candidates into UG medical courses i.e. MBBS and BDS degree programmes offered by various government & private colleges located across the country. NEET is a gateway for candidates to get admitted to MBBS/BDS courses.
Aspirants can obtain the NEET application form 2021 in online mode only. No other mode besides online will be accepted to fill NEET application form 2021 under any circumstance. Through this post, candidates can check all important details related NEET registration process, application form fee, important dates etc.
NEET Application Date 2021
Please go through the actual schedule for NEET exam 2021 given below.
|Release of information brochure||December 2020|
|Availability of NEET Application form||December 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||December 2020|
|Date of correction in NEET Application form||Jan 2021|
|Entrance exam date||May 2021|
Details of courses offered through NEET 2021
The medical and dental colleges/Institutes provide the following degrees programmes to NEET qualified candidates at the UG level:
|Name of the course||Duration|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||5 years|
NEET Application Link– ntaneet.nic.in
Guidelines for candidates regarding NEET application form
- Candidates first read the information booklet carefully before filling up the NEET application form
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the NEET eligibility criteria provided in the Information brochure
- Applicants are allowed to submit only one Application Form. More than one application from a candidate is liable to be rejected
- All the fields mentioned in the application form are mandatory to fill
- The application form of NEET is available in online mode only. The authority will not introduce any other mode for application submission.
- Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply in NEET (UG)-2020 and also eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats
- All the Indian national applicants should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling NEET (UG) 2019 application form, the candidates will have to supply their AADHAAR card details including aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender which will be confirmed with the UIDAI’s data
- Before starting the application filling up procedure, candidates must keep ready with a unique email id and a working phone number
- The payment of Application form fee can only be done via Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking/E-challan at selected banks only
Pre-requisites for NEET Application Form
- Candidates have to fill up a number of details in the application form. Some of the major information includes- Your name along with your father/mother name with accurate spelling, Aadhaar Enrolment Number/ Aadhaar Number/ Registration Number Issued by CBSE Facilitation Number/ Ration Card Number/ Passport number/bank Account Number/ Other valid Govt. Identity card Number, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. All the details entered by you should be best of your knowledge.
- If you are confused which IDs are permissible then here is the list;
Category of the Applicants Acceptable IDs For Indian Nationals of all state Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No. or Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre. Foreigners/OCI/PIO Passport number NRIs Passport number Indian Nationals those belong to Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, Or Meghalaya Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No., Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card No., Bank Account No., Passport No. or No. of any Other Identity Card issued by Government.
- Candidates will be asked to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. The photograph size should be in between 10 kb to 100 kb, whereas the size of the signature should be in between 3 kb to 20 kb.
- The amount of application fee can be paid by using Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking UPI or e-wallet of various service providers.
- You are required to keep the bank statement/net banking transaction receipt/e-wallet receipt containing application registration number for future reference.
- You need to obtain the printout of the confirmation page if you are making payment by using the credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/e-wallet.
Particulars that Need to Filled in the Application Form
Here are the details that you need to fill up in the application form:
- You need to enter your name, date of birth and gender according to your aadhaar card, whereas, your mother and father name should be entered as per your high school certificate;
- Self Declaration;
- Aadhaar Enrolment no./Aadhaar Number/Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/ Ration Card No./Passport no./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No;
- District of your birth;
- Your father’s/mother’s/guardian’s occupation;
- Educational qualification of your father/mother/guardian;
- Total annual income of your father/mother/guardian;
- Language mode of the question paper;
- If you are only one child of your parent then you need to mention 1 in the column, otherwise, you need to mention 2;
- Year of passing/appearing in class XII or its equivalent exam;
- Percentage or marks/grade acquired in class X or its equivalent and class XII or its equivalent;
- Type of institution from where you have passed the class XII or its equivalent examination;
- Mention, whether you belong to rural or urban area;
- Mention the state of which you belong to;
- Code of the qualifying examination;
- School education board;
- preference of examination centre;
Instructions Regarding Uploading of Photograph & Signature
- Candidates are required to upload the Passport size photographs with white background mentioning clearly the candidate’s name along with the date of capturing the photograph;
- Candidates have to affix one postcard size (4”x6”) photograph on proforma. It will be collected from the candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during the exam. Please make sure that the photograph has been taken on or after January 2021.
- The photograph should not include cap or goggles;
- If you use the spectacles on a regular basis then it is allowed. Polaroid and Computer generated photograph won’t be considered valid;
NEET Application fee 2021
The payment of NEET application fee can be done through online mode only. There will be 3 options available to deposit the application fee, i.e. online payment via using debit/credit card payment gateway, Net banking or E-wallet of various service providers. For online payment, candidates will have to pay extra service/processing fee. Candidates can check here the details of the application fee for NEET exam 2021:
|Candidates Category||Fee (without late fee)|
|For General and OBC||Rs. 1400/|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 750/|
How to fill the NEET application form?
The steps involved in NEET application procedure are registration and application fill-in process, uploading of documents and fee payment. The step by step instructions for NEET Application form are listed below:
Step 1: Fill the NEET Application Form
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link says” Apply Online”
- First, the applicant should read all the instructions carefully and then Proceed to Apply Online.
- You have to select the option for “Apply if registered in AIPMT/NEET -1” or “not registered in AIPMT/NEET-1”
- Make the tick against “I agree” checkbox and then click on the submit button.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form very carefully.
- They need to provide the basic details like contact details, academic details, Parents/guardian details, academic details, etc
- After filling the form, click on “Next” Button
- Review the page. If ok then click on “Final Submit” Button.
- Applicants should note down the registration number for further use.
Step 2: Upload images
Candidates need to upload the scanned images necessary documents such as photograph, signature, and Right-hand index finger as per the specifications:
- The Scanned image of the candidate’s Photograph should be in JPG format and size must be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of candidate’s Signature should be in JPG format and size must be between 3Kb to 20Kb
Step 3: Payment of fee
- After uploading the documents successfully, candidates will automatically direct to the fee payment link.
- First, they need to choose the Bank name for machining the application fee payment
- Go for the payment option.
- Applicants can pay the NEET fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-challan/e-wallet (CSC).
- Candidates, who are paying fee through E-Challan, can submit the Fee in any of the branch of HDFC Bank / Syndicate Bank / State Bank of India/ ICICI Bank
Step 4: Confirmation page
- On the successful payment of application fee, the candidate must take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep at least two photocopies of the confirmation page.
- Moreover, the candidate may keep the copy of proof of fee deposited, if payment is made through e-Challan/e-wallet (CSC) mode and copy of the System generated Self Declaration with reference to applicants from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and J & K who have chosen for seats under 15% All India Quota
List of Documents that Should be Kept Safe for Future Reference
- Obtain a minimum there printouts of the confirmation page. The confirmation page is generated in online mode.
- Proof against making the payment of application fee;
- Obtain at least 5 copies of similar passport size photograph that you have uploaded during the online application process;
- You need to obtain at least two similar postcard size photos;
- If you belong to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and J&K and have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota then you need to obtain a copy of the system generated Self Declaration.
NEET Application Form Correction 2021
Candidates should be careful enough while filling and submitting the NEET application form. They should not commit any sort of mistakes that may lead to rejection of their application. However, if accidentally they make mistakes then they may avail the benefits of NEET application form correction facility. You can edit the particulars of the form as notified by the concerned authority.
NEET Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will release the date of NEET admit card availability. The admit card of candidates will be available in online mode. If you have submitted your form and paid the examination fee through prescribed modes then you can download your admit card. It is a must document to take the test.