NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2023: NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) is the concerned authority responsible to conduct NCHM JEE. As per the official notification of NCHMCT JEE, the exam is going to be held on 14th May 2023 for the academic year 2023-24.
Aspirants who are appearing in the test need to check out its exam pattern here. If you are well-aware with the exam pattern and syllabus of NCHM JEE it will help you during the preparation of the exam. We are sharing here important details related to the exam pattern of NCHM JEE exam 2023.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2023: Important Highlights
- There will be a single test of 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi excluding “English Language” section.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions in NCHMCT JEE which will be subdivided into five sections namely Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Language and Current Affairs, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, English Language, and Aptitude for Service Sector. Distribution of questions will be as follows:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions Asked|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Language and Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
|Total Number of questions||200|
- One mark will be provided to candidates for every correct answer whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Rule of negative marking is quite different in Aptitude for Service Sector section. In this section, candidates will be given 1 mark for the aptest answer which will be followed by 0.75, 0.5, 0.25 marks respectively.